Anthology of sorcery

In mi case the package is in transit since saturday from Los Angeles to Buenos Aires, I think will take a few days more due to the long distance to Southamerica at least 18.000 kms in between transboard packages

I have had mine a few days , have not had time to start reading it. I will very soon.
Very impressive the Box, & Cloth really is a nice touch.

Mine is very close according to the tracking. Its fun to be excited for something like I used to be back in the day (for video games and movies), hope its as good as some of you say :wink:

Got mine today! It’s really beautiful! A few hours after I got it, an appartment close to me was burned down.

I have had this book for two days. and for two days now my sanity has been drastically affected. not in a good way. could just be that time in my life. but I wanted.to know if anyone else is affected

Ovdust (love the name :wink: im most certain its just some sort of rut that your stuck in. I myself got out of a rut after receiving my copy. Try having a little fun with the workings within. I myself am getting ready to do Noira’s working in hopes that there will be no more ruts.

This cloth cover feels fucking sensual! 0.o

Recieved in Buenos Aires today in the morning…
Lets roll!

received one of my two leather editions yesterday.
what a beauty it is.

I received my cloth one, upon my return home to Scotland. It’s got a lovely feel. I was like a kid in a sweet shop, as I had a few more treasures opened at the same time including an amazing grimoire.

Any chance someone here has an extra copy that you’re willing to sell/trade for?

[quote=“3skulls_Fred, post:32, topic:3345”]Any chance someone here has an extra copy that you’re willing to sell/trade for?[/quote] how much would you be willing to pay? :wink:

I cannot find a cloth copy of AOS anywhere. I sadly couldn’t afford the initial run due to medical stuff I had to pay for at the time.

It doesn’t seem to be anywhere on eBay or Amazon. Even for the prices usually seen there.

Hopefully I’ll have enough by the time AOS2 comes out. I should start building spare money for new books provided EA continues to publish them. I’d love to start a good occult book collection. That’s sort of been a small goal of mine since I discovered all of this.

@ Mystic Angel: Name which cover, condition, and a price.

[quote=“3skulls_Fred, post:35, topic:3345”]@ Mystic Angel: Name which cover, condition, and a price.[/quote] am still waiting for it to arrive, apparently there was a problem with the postal service? it is the cloth cover and never touched…what would it be worth to you?

[quote=“3skulls_Fred, post:35, topic:3345”]@ Mystic Angel: Name which cover, condition, and a price.[/quote] I just got it today! still interested?

I wish I had been around when the first edition was released.
There are some essays in it that I must read.

Can somebody tell me where to get a copy? Ebay is too much right now. I will definitel get the next one, hopefully the moment it comes out!