Anthology Of Sorcery ~ Revelations ~

I’ve been so busy with language studies, that I haven’t had the opportunity to really explore my contributing authors copy. However I have already been in discussions with Lilith about future submissions.

She is really interested in having the Lords and Ladies of her Lust Realms called upon for magickal intercessions. So I have begun laying out the purpose and nature of the Lust Realms, Lilith’s Governor’s and Governesses as well as other important rulers and their corresponding sigils who can be utilized for certain specific purposes. If there is interest on EA’s part, and interest from the members, I will be submitting this for inclusion to AoS III

Cheers;

vP

1 Like

I got several copies of the anthology from pre-order. I have had only a small amount of time so far to read it. How ever the Ode to Lilith and C.J. Lee’s pathworking with Naamah are among my favorites. I myself whom work with several spirits associated with these entities find with very inspiring and enjoyable to read. Bella’s experimentation with transmutation of a person and an object I also enjoyed since it opens up the possibilities as a magician of what you can accomplish with a focused goal. to vonPfaff in the event your submission doesn’t make it to AOS 3 (which I think it should based on your work) I am very interested in learning about your discoveries.

I forgot to mention try reading aloud the ode to lilith 3 times with all your intention and emotion and feel her energy around you. I found that to be an very awe inspiring experience especially when you can feel “her” coaching you to read on. This invocation as it is in nature is something I will continue to explore.

Frater X’s familiar spirits resonates well with me since I myself have alot of spirit companions. A few from ritual, unbounds that befriended me, a few from Lilith herself, and some from conjurers used for “spirit keeping” among other magick uses.

Hello all, i was just curious to how long it had taken you to recieve your books? i had ordered mine 7-13-15 and havnt yet received it. Growing concerned

Hi Icewolf, it may be best to send the question directly to [b][url=https://becomealivinggod.zendesk.com/]https://becomealivinggod.zendesk.com/[/url][/b] to check there have been no delays and ask for an estimate of the shipping time - don’t worry if you don’t get an immediate reply, but Kristin should get back to you within 48 hours.

If only I had $100 on hand…

Hi lady eva, i had called but noone available to take my call, i wrote, and she said the concerned team got my request and would get back to me with in a couple of days, that was last friday. Maybe its just slow getting here, but a month the anticipation is agony especially reading all the good reviews. Hopefully it will come shortly. Thank you for the advice

I can understand your concern, I’d feel exactly the same way. I’m not connected to BALG the business in any way (I’m in England) so there’s literally nothing I can do to help with it, but hopefully the support desk will get back to you soon.

I’m looking forward to see who will also be collaborating on Anthology of Sorcery 3 - Book of Spells. Anyone on the forum thinking about submitting a piece for consideration?

1 Like

Id like to see Gordon Winterfeild and ARTJUM REDKIN In Anthology of sorcery 3

I just googled him. His book on Magickal Attack seems interesting. I’m always curious what background someone has, and their experience in Occult Warfare. I expect EA and Timothy will do some great vetting of material, and there will be alot of brand new concepts on spells, and not just a re-hash of old ideas.

1 Like

Artjum Red’kin russian black witchcraft looks like a really good book. id like to see this guy appear in anthology 3

The new line-up for Anthology of Sorcery 3 - Book of Spells is out. It looks like a solid group of authors (Yours truly included) :wink:

1 Like