*ANOTHER UPDATE* Please help me, my living situation sucks

This is good! Your parents are scared, I know, I’m a mom myself and I can’t tell you how many nights I’ve spent awake, worrying. They love you more than anyone on the planet, remember that. But you are grown now, they did their job, and you are empowered. Even if you get a part-time job, that’s a start. Keep up with your spiritual growth and your earthly growth, they are hand-in-hand. Ask for blessings and strength for your parents.

You’ll do it, I have no doubt. Please keep posting here and let us know how you’re doing.

2 Likes

UPDATE: ok, so the day after i first posted in this thread, my mom got a check in the mail for $15. It was for a jury duty thing she went to. On friday my dad was able to get some money in the bank and we got the fridge more full now. Unfortunately soon 2 of our cars will be needing tags on the license plate, cant afford both. So its likely my car will become work car/family car for now by getting the pesky tags for just that one first. This is just for now though.

1 Like

Are you using that spell I gave you? And please don’t share it with anyone. I was told to keep it a secret.

1 Like

Dont worry it wont be shared, i havent done it just yet as im having to wait on getting one ingredient but as soon as im able to im definitley doing it :slight_smile: again thank you

1 Like

XD Great. It’s an awesome spell. Once you do it, You will start seeing the results. I know how tough life can be. Good luck. Wish you great success in life :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

It sounds like you need to do a spell for your dad’s income. Or call the spirits to aid. Get rid of jseals. And continuously visualize money coming to your dad.

1 Like

How old are you, dear @Deathcrush? On the physical level I’d suggest not to stop applying for job! In my 20ties I have experienced such a family situation and I made my resume and applied for every single open job add absolutely every day. Sometimes it happened to me to apply to more than 10 positions a day. I don’t quite remember but I think I started work in about a week and more than a month later I still received phone calls inviting me to interview which I declined.

On spiritual level - entities who help with financial matters are well known. But in such critical situations people or families are often exposed to some evil outside influence, even magic. If you like you could adress Andromalius asking him if there is somebody responsible for your current situation and asking him to show you (it might be in your dream) who he is and to neutralize him/her/them. You might even invite Andromalius to be the guardian of your home and family. This + Belial is always quick with situations that you feel that are already out of your control. Good luck🤗 And keep us updated!

1 Like

Thanks so much! As for my age, im currently 19. I was feeling at first that nobody wanted to hire me because i have no experience and fresh outta high school.

ANd also, write a petition to Lord Lucifer. He has always helped me. Not once did he refuse to help me out. He is awesome!

2 Likes

Some months have passed, and changes have come.
In summary, I have my car back, my dad now has a reliable work van. Money wise, i called on to Bune for help. As of right now we are living off $1,000 which is alrready a big deal cause thats better compared to $200. And since its friday/payday, usually we have nearly nothing till the check comes. I still havent gotten a job, but i have chosen to wait due to the coronavirus. Housing wise, i am still in the same one. But my spirit husband has been helping me and my family have options of where to go now when the time comes :slight_smile: . i was supposed to move in april but things kept messing up on the buyers end where its been hard to get a closing date. But i feel this timing is happening for a reason. No matter what im happy there has been some change. Ive been working my ass off with magic and working with entities.

Again i give many thanks to everyone who showed your support on here when i needed it most :heart:
@A_Pariah
@rpont340
@anon84896414
@Ryce
@Zorrito
@Dralukmun
@void1
@username666
@pantherpaw
@Lil

7 Likes