Another thought on May 10th and the importance of the number 3

As I stated in a previous post Saturn’s number is 3 as many of you know.
I also stated that Samael is referenced in the script of the UC.

3 days from Saturday is today.Tuesday.Which is the day of Mars which also had some signifigance to the ritual of May 10th

Also according to the Heptameron Samael is the Arch Angel of Tuesday.

And tonight the hour of Saturn is 9:00pm as it was on Saturday.

Just some food for thought.

I didn’t finish my ritual on Saturday because I felt and received impressions from spirits that it was to be finished today.

Anyone got any thoughts on this?
The hour draws nigh.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:3301”]As I stated in a previous post Saturn’s number is 3 as many of you know.
I also stated that Samael is referenced in the script of the UC.

3 days from Saturday is today.Tuesday.Which is the day of Mars which also had some signifigance to the ritual of May 10th

Also according to the Heptameron Samael is the Arch Angel of Tuesday.

And tonight the hour of Saturn is 9:00pm as it was on Saturday.

Just some food for thought.

I didn’t finish my ritual on Saturday because I felt and received impressions from spirits that it was to be finished today.

Anyone got any thoughts on this?
The hour draws nigh.[/quote]

does it have to be 9 pm?

That’s the last hour of Saturn on this day so I’m sure it would help.

i did a ritual in Saturday. But according to a reading
it violently alter and change my life now. Killing
my old self completely and changing me into something new.

I’m fucked lol.

You asked for godhood what did you expect? What research did you put in before deciding to ask for this? Did you think being a god would help you get your ex back? Have you not been warned enough times by me alone not to mention others that rushing into things instead of taking the time to empower yourself and grow would get you into trouble?

well, yeah. You guys did tell me.

I expected huge change and a bit of negative change.

But damn. So what if I get too much attachment to it
will it fail? Or no matter what I do it’ll proceed?

You need to just fucking forget about it dude and see what happens.
The path to Godhood doesn’t look like the board from Candyland dude.
It’s going to be hard but by using your power YOUR power you will get what you want.
Are you even sure you knew what you were doing?

One doesn’t just call up Azazel and say “Hey man make me a god dude” and then it just happens.
You don’t wake up one day being able to fly and shoot lighting out of your ass.
This is a process.A BECOMING.You’re godhood will continue far beyond this life.

And don’t just get in this for the “Oh if I’m a god she’ll take me back” shit.There’s more to it than that.
This is spiritual growth.
Of course once you gain some power you can live a much better life but that’s not the only point.At least to me it’s not.It’s about evolution and being in control of yourself and your own destiny.

Dani I’m not trying to come off harsh truly I’m now but I don’t think anything you’ve been told since you started posting here has gotten through to you.

I really think you need to take some time out and think about what you really want out of this life instead of “I want my girlfriend back”.Where do you see yourself in a year,2 years,hell 20 years.

Make goals find out what you want to be THEN you can start mastering it.

Good luck.

I had this mentality for about 6 months quite a few years back.

Somewhere along the path, I went from “If I keep bettering myself I bet I can win back her favor”, to “Wow, Ive developed to such a point that that bitch isnt even worthy of my time.”

Food for thought.

“Let he who hath Understanding to count the number of the Beast, for its a human number, 666”.

What do you guys think about this regarding may 10th?