Another success/coincidence

This morning I meditated on Asmoday’s sigil. I asked him to make females that I am attracted to, also be very sexually attracted to me. I said that in return I would give him some incense and a drop of my blood. While at work an attractive girl in her early 20’s came in, locked eyes with me and smiled. After small talk she asked me my name. We then talked about where she works, etc. Could be coincidence. But it’s interesting. I gave Asmoday the thank offering when I got home.

9 Likes

happy to see magick starting to work for ya

3 Likes

Thanks. If these situations keep occurring, I will quickly become addicted to the power!

2 Likes

I think a big key for my success is staying off booze. It majorly hurts my ability to stay positive (which is a key of magic I think).

5 Likes

Asmoday, what’s he like?

To tell you the truth, I’m still in the experimental stage with him (and magick in general). I have mainly been meditating on his sigil. But I did get a feeling that he is a bit pompous/confident regarding the opposite sex.

2 Likes

you have more success with magick than many other members but you still dont fully beleive in magic :roll_eyes:

2 Likes