Another small success?

Last night I used Paimon’s sigil to try to evoke him. I felt/tried to feel his presence. I gave him a Hickory incense offering. I asked him to bring me a gf that met certain criteria. He said it would take 2-3 months. I asked if he could, in the mean time, bring me a particular girl to have sex with. It’s a girl that I’ve hung out with but have only held her hand. We only sporadically text now. Well within an hour she called me out of the blue. I can’t tell you the last time she did that. It could be coincidence, but I suspect not.

Someone’s going to have sexy time…

Hey man thats great and taje it from someone who knows it wasn coincidence there is no such thing. And here is the main key for evocation, stop trying and just believe in your soul that you can call and demons will come. I did bune and vine for certain things. Until the last two weeka i never evoked really and i conjured them and heard their voices and seen their forms faintly cuz im still pretty green. But anyway man just belueve in yourself and you will achieve anything you want to. I hope this helps you out and u wiah you the best.

King Paimon is very good at manifesting results, and when he says he is going to do something he does it (in my experience anyway.)

I have to admit I am sceptical jboy.

While this wasn’t during an evocation or anything I was doing to bring about love or sex in my life - King Paimon once told me “Stop thinking with your dick and focus.”
He doesn’t seem to be all that interested in helping anyone with their love/sex life.
Or maybe he just has that attitude towards myself and others that work with him?

I will also say that there is only so much spirits can do you for you.
You have to make this happen jboy, with out you doing your part it isn’t going to work.

I am interested in hearing the results of this.

1 Like

I agree with Deathwish, I told jboy that king Paimon does not consider relationship stuff as important in the longer scheme of things. I know several people who have asked me about this and I told them and they insisted on contacting him for relationship issues anyway and I can understand why because of his manipulative abilities but there are spirits out there who specialize solely in love and lust related issues. The people who I’ve spoken to about this always report back to me later on and say, who were those other two demons you mentioned that deal with making women fall in love because I contacted Paimon and he doesn’t seem interested in this.

It’s not just Deathwish, he has told me and a few other magicians on this site the same thing. He even told one person that had 2 requests for him, that he would start working on the career aspects immediately but the love related stuff he would get to some time in 2019 if the person was still insistent upon it and had not already found another way to get the girl they wanted. This seems to be very common here from what I am noticing.

The number of people that want to contact him for career help and love help, and they always want those two things. A good job and a decent respectful mate. I always try to save people some trouble by pointing them to other spirits deal with love. King Paimon is great at the career stuff, I’ve spoken to a handful of people who he helped. Remember, he even helped E.A. at one point. I don’t know if some people are just connecting to someone else other than king Paimon, but the last few people that, even with warning to go elsewhere for their love related goals, decided to go ahead and contact him anyway, they reported back to me and were certain that he agreed to help them.

I am trying to figure this out because it’s possible that he could be making an exception on occasion or maybe even decided to broaden his specialties. It could even be because these people were newer to the occult and he wanted to show them that he is helpful because remember, someone else said recently that these spirits will offer favors to newer magicians to prove to them this stuff is real so they can remain positive and enthusiastic so it could just be his way of extending courtesy to these people but knowing the king Paimon I know, something does not seem right about that.

If you will refer back to the post I made about him several months ago in 2015, you will see where I said he told me straight up, and I did not ask for any type of love related favors because I am trying to focus on my own studies right now. I didn’t say anything about love at all and he just starts telling me things about himself and one of the things he mentioned was that relationships are over rated and only serve to lead the magician away from his rightful path, love relationships are a distraction to the aspiring magician. And a few people responded to me and said yeah, king Paimon told me the exact same thing.

So my concern here is that, these people are not actually contacting him and are just so eager to get ahead for whatever reason that they are manufacturing these conversations with him and ultilmately the successes they are seeing was their own power all along. That proves that these people are indeed more powerful than they originally thought but over eagerness can lead to manufactured conversations with spirits. I did a little series on this one time because the people I spoke with who were feeling bad about their failures were so eager to pull themselves out of their past ways that they started trying too hard and after keeping in contact with these people for several months, they did realize later on that they never contacted him.

I knew something was up when these people started writing me about all of these successes they were having and mentioning that king Paimon was doing favors for them that the majority of other magicians will say, he would not do that he would refer you to someone else other than him for those types of matters. And I would contact him on their behalf and he would say, I have never spoken to this person although I am aware that they have tried to contact me but have yet to successfully evoke me. I’m just trying to be helpful here because this always ends the same way and trust me, I speak to a lot of magicians and even dabbling occultists. I network a lot online just trying to meet other magicians and learn new things so I have seen this happen all too frequently.

If a spirit agrees to do something they normally loathe the idea of and refuse to do for everyone else, it’s time to start doing a comparison with other people who have evoked them and make sure you are not speaking to yourself or an impostor. I highly doubt it’s an impostor because someone like king Paimon, an impostor of him would not be running around for very long without him finding out about it. But this can indeed activate your own inner power because the brain hates failures, so it is sort of a good thing in a very unusual way.

Not trying to burst anyone’s bubble here but spirits not only stick to their word when they (the actual spirit) promises you something but they stick to their beliefs as well and when they have their mind made up that something is unimportant, they are not the type to sway or make exceptions for certain people only. Jboy, you might wanna have someone do a reading for you because I got the same impression as Deathwish when I read this post the other day that something was not right about it, at all.

It could very well be that I manufactured this in my head. But I’m not going to give up on my attempt to manifest something that is beyond the realistic possibility of being mere chance.

Maybe Paimon delegated your female interest to another spirit to help you out.

Maybe Paimon delegated your female interest to another spirit to help you out.[/quote]

Good suggestion, had not thought of that.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:5, topic:7497”]I don’t know if some people are just connecting to someone else other than king Paimon, but the last few people that, even with warning to go elsewhere for their love related goals, decided to go ahead and contact him anyway, they reported back to me and were certain that he agreed to help them.

I am trying to figure this out because it’s possible that he could be making an exception on occasion or maybe even decided to broaden his specialties.[/quote]

I think he does this with the love requests:

He probably keeps agreeing in the hopes he can lead the person on to the other stuff he wants to do, he knows us primates think with our hearts a lot (and other bopdy parts) and knows it’s the best way to keep someone’s attention, but he does set ridiculously long dates if pressed, and I bet when they arrive there’ll be a reason they got deferred again.

Belial will outright lie like a dog if you ask him to do something he’s not into, but in my experience he’ll sometimes put you in contact with spirits who can help, I think it depends on context - a person they’ve done a lot of work with will get different treatment to a new person waltzing up and demanding they alter someone else’s entire future just so they can get laid.

I seem to remember E.A. talking about how he asked King Paimon to help when his daughter was ill, and when he didn’t do anything, he summoned him back, to be told it’s not his area, try asking a different spirit - so E.A. called Raphael, and things worked out fine.

I think that’s from the Dixie State evocation seminar but I don’t have time to watch it and check.

Paulden-I somewhat doubt that because RavensAscent said that I was not successful in evoking Paimon. If it was not just sheer coincidence, it could have just been low level magick at work, like maybe the Law of Attraction.

That’s what I was thinking because Paimon says he has not spoken to you but he is aware that you are trying to contact him. He says you need to suspend all doubts, really and truly suspend them as opposed to just pushing them to the side of your mind, and do not go into the evocation with too many expectations. Do not think about what you will be told, clear your mind, or it will deceive you and fill in the blanks with information that was never there.

But that is a good sign that you are starting to access your mind power. This happens to lots of people, lots. So don’t feel bad.