Another rejection šŸ˜•

Thatā€™s exactly what I said :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

So hard to find good people. Most are so closed minded with societyā€™s conditioning rather then working on self cultivation. They follow the herd instead of self explore like us folks who explore to find truths rather then take otherā€™s words for truth.

3 Likes

Sorry that happened to you :frowning: I have decided to never let the person Iā€™ll date know about LHP (specially if I really like him ) thatā€™s why I have absolutely no physical evidence of my magick ! even if I get caught Iā€™ll say Iā€™m spiritual and believe in asking the universe :wink:

2 Likes

magic is ok to let people know. Itā€™s how you phrase it. however, if you talk about angels itā€™s ok. if you then bring up demons, then people tend to look at you weird. haha. yet they are the same magic. Some times i frame magic as in affirmations or law of attraction or as prayers. they arenā€™t offfended by those words.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s very spot on!

2 Likes

In both occult practices and religious faith people tend to look for those who share their beliefs. I guess itā€™s somewhat human nature. It sucks but itā€™s what happens. Iā€™ve met people who are like ā€œI want a good religious girl/guyā€ or ā€œI want to date only witch or paganā€ because it opens up some common grounds. Is it stupid? Yes but it has its reasons. Iā€™ve dated religious people before and just kept my path to myself but I couldnā€™t see myself being with them permanently but more for the experience we got gained from it because if I decided to one day do a ritual, how would they react? If we had kids, how would raising them turn out in terms of faith? A lot to consider when finding someone you want to be with.

2 Likes

Id probably find a girl from this forum to get married in the Future
Im living a buddhist country where the majority or religions are buddhism christianity and islam

1 Like

No, I never share my views or works with anyone, except you guys here. As far as dating experience - I had one with a man who claimed that he never even mentions the name of the devil. I was thinking to myself ā€œwhich oneā€ but kept silent.

3 Likes

In the majority of my past relationships, the woman has always been fine with my practicing magick, until they were tired of me, lol. Then they trotted it out as one of the wierd reasons they were tired of me. Until my wife (RIP).

1 Like

The dark magickal path, is the hardest path. Unfortunately, there is no disclaimer that comes with it saying people will probably think you have a disease or are just plum crazy for what you choose to practice. I like to refrain from saying ā€believe inā€ as that implies religious undertones for me but thatā€™s just me.

You canā€™t take her reaction personally, my friend. And it was said earlier, I believe, that it is in fact easier to not readily divulge anything about your magickal practices. And obviously itā€™s your call, but Iā€™d say itā€™s better we practice in secret anyways, at least somewhat. That probably runs counterintuitive to todayā€™s (overly yet definitely insincere) inclusive culture push, but 100% true from my experience. People say they accept this and that, but that doesnā€™t necessarily mean they want it directly in their life.

But this was all really good advice everyone has given already. Iā€™d only add that you may want to check your thoughts about comparing bodies and other things as I donā€™t think that had any relevance in her reaction. And donā€™t get me wrong, you can feel whatever you feel and say whatever the hell you want, and you should. I just know you are pissed and I get it. But for some people, stuff like religion or things seen as religious overshadow all other things to a degree they become blind. Itā€™s not something you can overcompensate with by being rich, having the perfect body, or any other measure that would equate to attractiveness. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with you and there is nothing you need to work on except being best and most bad ass witch you can be (or magician or whatever lol).

1 Like

Thanks and Iā€™m already back on my feet again talking to several people now. Iā€™m all for keeping it hush hush but at this point my room has become a frigging temple with large and elaborate altars on all 4 walls and all kinds of art and so much stuff that itā€™s hard to walk into the room and not be thinking its just simple home decor and usually people start asking questions after a few visits.

2 Likes

This was me at one point, lol. ItĀ“s good to know I am not alone, lol

1 Like

Try being a woman with a VERY high IQ. Most men donā€™t seem to mind me being a hereditary witch, but they canā€™t run away fast enough when they realize Iā€™m a LOT smarter than they are (and believe me, Iā€™m not in the habit of flaunting my brain).

4 Likes

A lot of men are intimidated by that for sure. Iā€™d welcome a woman smarter than me lol. I need all the help I can get!

2 Likes

Yeah I feel you on that one! I generally donā€™t like anyone going Into my bedroom for the same reason :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thatā€™s different if they practice or dabble with you but the magickal world is full of leaches and power stealers, just keep that in mind and youā€™ll be fine.

1 Like

I like a high IQ in a woman, I hear lots of Mensa men do.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦Iā€™m in Mensa and all the men are twice my age or already taken. :rofl:

1 Like

Of course they are. :laughing:

1 Like

Most men donā€™t like another man smarter than them either in any setting. Itā€™s all insecurities at play.

1 Like