Another rejection šŸ˜•

Last week, I talked with totally-not-my-girlfriend-but-we-kind-of-have-plans-together about occultism. I regreted before I finished speaking.

BUTā€¦ she is the coolest girl in the world and while she was kind of confused, she just told me ā€œAll of that is fine, AS LONG AS YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELFā€. Thatā€™s the translation, but she said ā€œMientras te cuidesā€, which means as long as Iā€™m sure I act with caution. Which isnā€™t the worst thing to say to any of us, to be honest.

The fact that Iā€™m an atheist probably helped.

She can take it. So I think Iā€™m one of the lucky ones in this regards.

Sorry to hear things didnā€™t work for you, Adam.

4 Likes

Your reply to her sounded more like you were mad they disagreed with your believe system. Which believe me I get it, but the snarky comments in return wonā€™t help your cause.
Being raised christian myself they are taught from childhood that ____ is wrong. (aka brainwashing) Even people who donā€™t claim to be religious or christian, etc. adopt these views.

My suggestion is to wait at least a month before telling the person. This lets them see you for you and not just your believes.
During which time you want to subtly question their believes. This will give you an idea of how they will react when you finally decide to tell them.
Doing it this way better allows you to see if any further effort is worth being put into the relationship.

1 Like

I didnā€™t reply that way thatā€™s just what I was thinking. I was actually pretty cool about it. What I did say was something along the lines of thatā€™s fine Iā€™ll find someone who that doesnā€™t matter to and do whatā€™s best for you good luck.
Well she saw all my altars and stuff and eventually got curious.

5 Likes

That is sucky. I think it would be hard to be in a relationship where my partner didnā€™t support me in whatever it is I wanna do. (I mean as long itā€™s not like flipping out and making everyone drink the kool aid)

Iā€™m sorry. :cry:

Here have a lime green heart :green_heart: and ice cream :ice_cream: ice cream makes everything better :smiley:

2 Likes

I think the moral of the story is the life of a magician is a lonely one. It just comes with the territory. But on a lighter note now I know a good way to get rid of someone when they get too clingy Lol :laughing:

11 Likes

Hang in there brother. You can do betterā€¦ I have gone through that in similar ways. Used to it was that some women couldnā€™t handle being with someone who has a higher than average level of psychic abilities and can essentially read her mind at times.

Some people canā€™t handle that, as they also have to face the reality that there are greater powers than they want to acknowledge. They like to think that they live in a bubble or religious box (-aka-
prison).

2 Likes

I know right all I had to do was let him read the title to some of the books I have.

I guess seeing a book on death curses bothers some people :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Well, on a positive note at least weā€™re able to meet/interact with magikal people on here. In my experience Iā€™ve encountered some really nice and helpful people and even made a few friends. Just wish they wouldnā€™t live so far away :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I know I have great friends Iā€™ve met on here but we are all over the place. Iā€™d love to meet them :heart:

2 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra I know right! :heart::heart:

1 Like

not dating but lost a soulmate friend cuz of her partner not liking me. She ghosted me because i care /love her. Itā€™s also because I email her daughter to update status of her health as when we were getting to know her, i was worried about her. daughter was excuse. she didnā€™t bring that up until i upset her by calling her mistreatment. She had brain surgery and recovering. I did most my research and help her recovery. So my definition of friend isnā€™t same as hers , so she abandon me. Called her out on her ghosting and she says iā€™m selfish. basically a fake friend. her partner forbid her as i was getting more close to her than him. she treat him base on labels of bf , now husband. itsā€™ not true feelings. i can tell. Itā€™s more for survival due to her surgery. she want me on a string to help her when she needs my help. iā€™m a holistic healer so basically she played me after getting whatever she need about healing and her life . As i did chinese astrology for her and family too. Only wanted me around when itā€™s about her. she show and tell me to her family too just so i can read their charts. she broke her promise of not ghosting, to talk in person when issue arise, and to not leave. Such a dissapointment when you thought someone special could be a friend for life. I saw it coming as i read her chart. Not too bright in terms of emotional intelligence or socializing. donā€™t worry, her recent marriage wonā€™t work base on chart. her hubby threaten me at work cuz i call out her mistreatment. Thatā€™s where he did wrong as iā€™m hell bent on doing magic on them for justice. Her reply basically told me that sheā€™s weak to let him influence her. Itā€™s going to be soul lessons she will learn to throw me away after all my life saving help. If i have to deal with her in next life time again. So be it. thatā€™s what soul friend so, tell things that need to be said even if friendship ends.

Invested so much time and energy into her recovery as iā€™m a bit intuitive. I wouldnā€™t of done such if she werenā€™t my soulmate friend. Took me awhile to figure it out. She doesnā€™t believe me though. oh well. Hopefully my spell are taking affect for justice.

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

I kinda went through a similar situation. Some people just donā€™t know how to value a good friend :confused:

3 Likes

Yes exactly itā€™s a little easier to find wiccans but LHP specific is few and far between.

1 Like

@AdamThoth So true!

2 Likes

Itā€™s social conditioning of friend vs bf. they donā€™t know what real friend is. I unconditionally love her and still do and put myself out there with effort time to help her recovery. Thatā€™s it. And she abandons me just cuz i wanted to help heal her and get her life be more wonderous. she see that as me wanting to get in her pants and bail. Thatā€™s what real friends do. they put priority on friend whoā€™s in life/death situation such as her surgery recovery. Now that sheā€™s recovered better and hear me tell her it will be fine due to astrology chart , she bails. Also i told her to talk to me , just us if things are in conflict. she goes to her family and discuss us without me. If you ever want someone to not cheat, donā€™t involve 3rd party. they give the worst advice. they donā€™t know whatā€™s going on with the 2 parties. Sheā€™s never gone to college so sheā€™s not the brightest. sheā€™s smart in terms of book smart and using people but not too bright. superficial due to her personality. only thing that helps her is because she got great looks. Thatā€™s why she can hold it together cuz she find guys that are like servants to her. she seems to be the one in control. Her insecure man is like a baby. Canā€™t even let her have a real friend. Jealousy. she lost a big resource in her life. ME.

And she have the nerve to say iā€™m a bad person after i told her off that sheā€™s fake for the mistreatment /ghosting and breaking promises. when i spent 3 times a week praying for her recovery for over a yr. Yup. that makes me a bad friend. And all those time i thought she were having healing problems until i see that she got married when she visit my place of work with her new baby. Not to see me but to activate phone. Of all the phone shops , she comes to the one \I work at and wave hi as if nothing wrong with us. She never kept me updated on status as she promise. All she reply back message was, ā€œi was comfortable not misleading you.ā€ Iā€™m talking about friend and sheā€™s talking about lover relationship. Creative lies on her part. Wouldnā€™t even talk in person or communicate. So disappointed in her. After all the things i do to help heal her. Got her supplements and healing tools and feng shui too.

2 Likes

Just got me thinking :thinking: Itā€™s going to be hard to find someone nowadays that will be supportive. My last partner said he couldnā€™t be with a ā€œwitchā€ and went and told my family that I was burning candles lol and I wasnā€™t even practicing anything yet at that time :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Exactly what is wrong with burning candles?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good point and I think that what most people donā€™t realize is that for some of us this would be classified as our religion and just because we donā€™t go to church and fake being a good person for others to see doesnā€™t mean we are not on our own path of self discovery and connection to the divine presence in the universe.

5 Likes

say people burn candles for the atmosphere. you never went to the spa for treatments? =o)

2 Likes