Another rejection šŸ˜•

People tend to like the big fish-little pond effect as it feeds them with hubris, which itself promotes the Dunning Kruger syndrome and its illusory superiority.

You will identify this group of people easily as they tend to ultracrepidarianism.

3 Likes

I know what that words meansā€¦ :lying_face:

Itā€™s not about choosing someone below you. Itā€™s whatā€™s there. You donā€™t choose people coming into your life. You choose to interact with them. She is the one that came into my life after prayers to have someone special come to my life. It took a year of repeat message from universe before I notice that something has to be done to connect with her. I donā€™t work daily ,however, every time she comes iā€™m there present. she kept repeatedly come to the place i work at which she rarely comes to this store as she donā€™t live around there. People come and go, however, cuz of her surgery, that was another sign. Iā€™m into healing. Certain signs are related to your interest. Thatā€™s how i know something is there.Universe send someone with your interest. her looks wasnā€™t my focus. It was her energy. I try not to be picky. If you are, then you wonā€™t see whatā€™s in front of you. I accepted the possibility that one must explore and not judge person. I use intuition with her looking for signs that something is there, Not just interact with just any stranger. Intelligence can be taught. will and drive canā€™t. problem was sheā€™s surrounded by negative influential family/bf. they support her but donā€™t know how. Since they all are not educated , they have different beliefs. she rejected me not cuz of my belief, itā€™s because of her belief. big difference. Iā€™m very understanding and tolerable to those i care for. Itā€™s the social conditioning that I couldnā€™t break from her due to 3rd party influence to not interact with me. Basically i didnā€™t have much time to share or work on her to open her mind. It is what it is. I have patience, it wasnā€™t building up. I choose to call out on her mistreatment. It was not out of nonawareness. I was careful in my decisions and gave plenty time for her to self correct. I was aware of possibly offending her when i call out her mistreatment and took the risk that things can end. I just didnā€™t know that it was 100% accurate to the hour of synchronicity of astrology date. astrology explains perfectly the timing of why that happened. If you read my other post somewhere, then it tells you bit more about situation with her. There is no must when you meet people. IF they are willing to learn, they can grow spiritually. Her case is a big project since she is recovering from brain surgery. That in itself make things tough. ITā€™s probably one of the cause for her to run away as she forgets the connection she has with me during the getting to know each other stage . she probably transfer feelings for me toward her bf too. I can see that. transference.

I read her chart and its compatible with mine. I notice those iā€™m attracted to have compatibility with my astrology chart. Saves me time in knowing their personality. Certain things they need to work on, however, they can be stubborn to learn. some need to learn the hard way. this is her case. she choose the tough route. You know how it is. you canā€™t help those who donā€™t want to be help. they must learn on their own.

Thatā€™s all the past. Iā€™m ok with conflict and go with flow. We must strive for bettering future. Canā€™t get hung up on rejection. Like I said, I accept what happen cuz it brought me to explore magick more and maybe something fruitful will happen with magick.

1 Like

I had two minor occurrences, doubly minor because they happened online and no relationship aroseā€¦ BTW I mentioned having unusual interests such as magickal evocations, and the woman I was talking to replied ā€œYes, very unusualā€; another time I defined my interests as spiritual, obtaining the response ā€œSpiritual?ā€, so for good measure I clarified my approach of student/researcher, certainly not a sect member or such.

1 Like

Yup, I think you hit it spot on, thanks and good advice.

1 Like

So I realized that I started getting the attention due to going the magick route so why not find the right one via the magick route rather than just doing magick to bring potential partners. So almost immediately I found one that itā€™s going perfectly with so far, it hasnā€™t really gotten past the pure animal sexual desire but I will say she is the most I have ever been attracted to anyone and sheā€™s DTF!!! Iā€™m hoping we will connect on more levels but as of now the root level, the base level to begin at is the sexual and this one is hitting the highest mark ever on that aspect. As far as sex is concerned Iā€™m smitten with her. Donā€™t really know much about her intellectual aspects, her political leanings, her spiritual philosophy or any of that yet or if itā€™s going to be emotionally satisfying but itā€™s definitely got the sparks for it to ignite happening. Sheā€™s much younger than me only 25 I feel like Iā€™m robbing the cradle but damn her body is youthful and perfect! It was definitely a wise idea to do the magick because itā€™s gotten me this far. Now I just need to see if we make it past the sexual part into the deeper levels. Iā€™m really hoping for it.

7 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear about your recent disappointment Adam.

By the way youā€™re venting; it really does indicate that you invested a lot and cared for her ā€” at least at some point before noting down all the resentful points about her. Notably, we do live in a pluralistic society in the western world and many other parts such as the Eastern regions, but if it doesnā€™t work ā€” donā€™t apply pressure to why it couldnā€™t work.

If her mental aptitude does not meet alignment with yours, it is much better that this ordeal is cleared and sorted out immediately. It was good that youā€™re upfront. My practice is symbolic, and those who are to be known of my practices are apart of that symbolic relationship.

Your depth plunged deep my friend. Do it again, at the right time, with someone else. Weā€™ve all been there bro.

-Howlite

1 Like

OK, so itā€™s been a work in progress but Ive been getting all the attention and finding my potentials on Tinder. The original version landed me the girl who couldnā€™t handle the pagan thing but I did get a lot of matches and have a lot of conversations thanks to this spell. @Astral13 was there for the very first version of the Tinder spell and saw the results first hand as we are friends IRL. Then I took a break from dating to handle some life stuff. Then recently went back on Tinder and at first no luck but then did the spell again and had success again and it landed me dissapointed and making this thread. So I tweaked it and as you can see I found the bombshell Iā€™m talking to now. So the spell has a lifespan of effect. Itā€™s a +12 Charisma D6 duration Lol a little role playing humor there :smile:
But seriously it isnā€™t permanent, it has to be repeated apparently. But for the time it lasts itā€™s highly effective. Iā€™ve become more public and the details of it are a little bit personal so Iā€™ll give it out via PM.

3 Likes

Have you tried the forum at all? As anyone ever tried the forum before?

2 Likes

Hiya OP! Even proclaimed magicians look at me like Iā€™m cut straight from the Loony Tunes when I talk about pretty normal concepts, so, I tend to stay away from magic stuff in most conversations. IME if a person or group is open to the idea, youā€™ll find adjacent thought patterns and belief concepts being brought up in conversation without your mentioning it, which is a good sign for eventual ā€˜disclosureā€™. Works best when you build up to the whole ā€˜I see demon peopleā€™ conversation by way of introducing successively more outlying concepts; youā€™ll want to variate the approach according to your audience, but IME everyone can comment on this question if they think about it, and you can take the discussion from there:

ā€œWhat do you think is beyond the universe as weā€™ve seen it/as we understand it?ā€

If they require prompting, refer to the fact that dark matter is just a label on something we donā€™t understand, and that the edges of the universe as our technology has thus rendered are undoubtedly not the sum total of what lies beyond earth.

People, if theyā€™re actually engaged in the conversation, will usually hesitate before answering as they think through it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ooohhh thatā€™s good thinking m! Iā€™ll definitely use that advice. Thanks

1 Like

LOL. i thought quilibrata was replying to my answers. haha. guess it can be answered for both our issues. Itā€™s all good. we learn from feedback even if itā€™s meant for another.

1 Like

Sorry man. Thatā€™s y Iā€™ve said I live a double life. That fear of not knowing how this other side will be taken. Besides that, have to say u came off like a poet. As sad as the situation is, I enjoyed reading it. Do u do poetry? I think u could be a good poet. :heart:

2 Likes

If she canā€™t handle ā€˜pagaensā€™ Then she wasnā€™t right for you anyway.
Why bring up the weight thing? It just makes you sound shallow and bitter

1 Like

It sad people are mean and stupid sometimes or should i said all the Times. Theyā€™re really good at judging people but never question themselves. Iā€™m shocked that a Guy blocked you. I canā€™t believe it.

1 Like

Totally agree

1 Like

Love is hard donā€™t lose Hope that mean she wasnā€™t for you. Trust me i know your feelings but Times heal. Youā€™ll find someone perfect for you. Iā€™m sure if it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not even looking for love. One of my goal in life was to have someone with special
bond as friend for life that has connection to me. sheā€™s a soulmate friend. I value such friends more than lover relationship.

dale carnegie a famous man that teaches great philosophy of life says to ā€˜prepare for the worse, expect the worst and hope for the bestā€™. Thatā€™s how one donā€™t get disappointed.

On another note. Itā€™s sad cuz there is no reason to kill our friendship. Could of been avoided if she didnā€™t get influence by family and her partner as well as social conditioning. Itā€™s not even romance love as she has another partner. People canā€™t seem to have partner and a friend. she lose out and i lose out. more her than me as iā€™m the one providing benefits more to her than her to me.

And now i have to teach her partner justice through magick and her as well. finally someone to test magick on. guinea pigs. Not revenge, justice. Or to teach lesson that can help them with soul growth. I donā€™t do revenge. revenge is intent to harm. justice is to teach for wrong doing. Itā€™s also to learn about magick. so iā€™m like killing 3 birds with one stone or something along that saying.

3 Likes

I brought it up because a lot of people are shallow and for many thatā€™s a deal breaker. For me however it was not, obviously I was dating her so I couldnā€™t have cared that much otherwise I wouldnā€™t have dated her. So weight factors in far more for most people than religion and this comparison is what I was making. More men will reject her bases on her weight than any other factor itā€™s just the facts also more women will reject a man who is over weight than most other factors as well. So in the grand scheme of things by comparison she was being really shallow and by most social standards I was being very much the opposite. Itā€™s far more reasonable for me to expect to be rejected for being obese than for my outlook on the universe. But physical fitness is something I take pride in and work hard for but itā€™s not a deal breaker for me if someone else doesnā€™t take it as seriously as I do.

Iā€™ve already started talking to several girls and not worried about it. I got a body like I belong on the cover of menā€™s health magazine and got pretty good game. Itā€™s not that I havenā€™t been rejected that pissed me off but more that I was rejected for the fundamental aspect of myself for me magick is a way of life and I guess it hit home far worse than being rejected for something like bank account or looks.

1 Like