Another public apology, to not be a hypocrite

Several mages gave me great advice - which I didn’t completely ignored, but didn’t pro actively take the advice. I just blasted someone for doing the same.
I, Fuego, henceforth apologize to each of you, and vow to take each and every piece of advice.

Fuego

15 Likes

This, my fellow black and white mages, is a true magician.
Franz Bardon would be proud
:smiley::sunglasses:

9 Likes

You know I :yellow_heart: you right? But I think it’s time you let it all go and grab that shit by balls and just do it.

You’ve got a couple of threads going with some really interesting stuff that I have been following even if I haven’t had a chance to comment.

Now roll up your sleeves and get in there and go to work.

The time of apologies is over. The time to rise and shine has just begun!
:sun_with_face:

And I don’t expect to have this conversation again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Side note: the bar needs supplies and some more employees :joy:

And you need to show up more often :beers::beer:

14 Likes

I also want to apply to magicians. I posted a couple times that physical phenomena from magic is impossible.

3 Likes

Exactly what @Eye_of_Ra said.

We all make mistakes, it’s in the past. It is time to move forward.

6 Likes

I love you too … Been in BALG AA, but willing to follow my friends to the end :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Alright … Am I still in either group?
I’m ready to rock some shit, day and night.
The paranoia did heighten my awareness a tad :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would assume if you have to ask, you are still in. I believe if you where out they would have told you.

2 Likes

@anon9236988, @Mehdi84667 and @Audsynn … Will do tonight and tomorrow and should be back on track.

4 Likes

I haven’t removed you from the friends with benefits and you can rejoin the workshops when you feel ready

2 Likes

Sweet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

BALG BNG is in the renaissance … 1600 posts. No wonder mead is popular …

2 Likes

Eh, not so, brother.

@Fuego1, @Eye_of_Ra said it better than I can, but brother we make mistakes. Gods fuck up sometimes. Learn and let’s keep this train going.

3 Likes

Well said. BTW, I just opened your first sigil , had a head rush, and saw static rain.

3 Likes

The senses one?

FUCKING PERFECT! I TOLD YOU IT WOULD WORK! YOU’RE ON YOUR WAY NOW BROTHER

3 Likes

Yep … Thanks brother :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Always my pleasure

3 Likes

Completely incorrect.

2 Likes

Like astral pocket vibration and resonance?

The state of learning, growth, evolution, is the state of going into each day accepting your knowledge is at best incomplete, at worst incorrect.

People who stop learning are on a pathway to decay and are certainly NOT ascending in any way.

Things that stop growing and changing die, that is the fundamental definition of life.

Fuckups are the inevitable side-effect of doing anything in life worth doing, don’t get too cozy with them or elevate them but don’t let them get you down, either.

Wake up every day and find the balance beteen quiet confidence in yourself to do what needs to be done, and the simultaneous awareness that not only do you not know it all, you never will, but that you WILL know more this time next week, and next year. :+1:

(Hits Google to find ways to get Fuego to stick things up his butt.)

JUST KIDDING! :innocent:

5 Likes