Another premonition?

Two days ago a strong feeling overcame me: I remembered a childhood friend from the 5th grade. I wondered how he was doing or if he was still alive (I thought he might be dead because he struggled with substance abuse after high school). Anyhow, I went to the doctor yesterday. In the waiting room a guy came up to me and introduced himself as that kid. Very overweight and said he was on disability for depression. Thoughts?

4 Likes

This happens to me all the time. A person will suddenly pop into my mind. Someone i haven’t seen or talked to in a while. Sometimes an entity contact me and tell me i should check up on them without telling me why. Or gives me a vision or puts them in a dream so i’ll pay attention.In that case that person usually has something to tell me or give me. Or I think of them and go about my day and they’ll show up at my door with money I forgot they owed me.

2 Likes

I am definitely a believer premonitions. It’s been a while since I’ve had one, but the last one I had foretold a very unpleasant event for me a few days before it happened.

2 Likes

Maybe some healing work for you to consider.

1 Like

It’s a sign of your psychic abilities improving!

2 Likes