Another Lucifer dream

Basically I dreamed that Lucifer was around the bottom of my staircase. I didn’t talk to him or really see him but I got an impression that he was really handsome.

There was this sexual energy in the air that felt almost predatory. But so arousing in a way. So I felt that I had to run up the staircase away from him…I was a bit scared that he would follow yet I think at the same time I kinda wanted him to pursue…In the back of my mind I think I was hoping that he would catch up to me because I knew that if he did catch up to me there would be…activity that followed…

The weirdest thing is that I had the dream on the day that I am supposed to ovulate…maybe it was just a random dream with no meaning but it hasn’t left my mind and the strange coincidence makes it more strange…

Any thoughts welcomed

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

Have you sensed him around you anymore since after the dream?

No but he hasn’t left my mind since.

With the staircase you are trying to move forward and progress in some area of your life, you and struggling to know which way to proceed in a situation dealing with relationships.

Stairs portray transition very closely related to change and growth in an individual’s life.

Climbing stairs could mean you are moving forward and you feel ready to create success and a subconscious omen of determination, you have decided to put effort into obtaining your goals. However with running from your arousal you still seem to be running from relationships even though you are determined to change and make things work, you still aren’t ready.

1 Like