Another exciting introduction

I do not see any hard fast rules for how to do an introduction so I will run you by some things real fast. I have been involved in basic energy and spirit work for about 8 years now. I have been serious about magick for 3 or 4 of the most recent 8 years. I consider myself to be a “self-initiate” into the “mysteries of life and death”, which is simply a rather grandiose way of saying I don’t follow any specific teachings. I consider myself a Chaos mage, Discordian, and Spirit Worker.

I’d rather not get specific on my age but I am above legal drinking age in the United States. And in my time there I have had experience with the following: Lightwork, American Voodoo, Vampires, Lovecraftian/Sumerian entities, unexplained mental breakdowns in the people around me, and a first hand look at the disorganized religions of some of America’s populous. Most of my experience in that is light to moderate though, as I said what I consider myself above.

Recently I came across a video of E.A. Koetting speaking to the Golden Dawn. I had never heard of him before but rather enjoyed some of the talk. Earlier today while and doing some research on Lilith I followed a link here, and recognizing some of the imagery and names decided to read a bit more. So far I have been surprised to the level headedness of a lot of the conversation. I’ve decided to stay to read and maybe post some. Introductions like this are not the norm for me but “When in Rome”…

4 Likes

I loved that part!

Welcome to the forum friend! I hope you find what you’re looking for. There are lots of interesting and enlightening info around here! Feel free to research and ask questions !!
Have a wonderful magickal journey :metal::metal::metal::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Hello there @NeoFightTheNyophite, welcome to the forum :wave:t5::blush: It’s great being here, the other members are friendly, very knowledgable and helpful. Hopefully you can dive right into some of the discussions.

2 Likes

@NeoFightTheNyophite Welcome to our happy place!!We are a rather small community but here for each other at all times

2 Likes

Wow so many replies and so fast! Certainly not something I’m used to. Do you think someone could link me to a page on basic formatting here? In particular I’m wondering if you can spoiler text.

2 Likes

Didn’t get that… Could you please explain what you mean? :smile:

1 Like

when you open a reply box, use the gog on the far right to reveal text options

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Glad you’re here.

1 Like

Ohhhh I see… That’s what she meant!! :palms_up_together:

1 Like

I found out how

3 Likes

Welcome @NeoFightTheNyophite its a good place to learn and read here! Hope you find helpful information to strengthen your practice and help illuminate as much as possible!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like