Another Dream . This time about Andras. Help?

Would you look at the time ? Ok . So a little update y’all . I’ve been trying to work on my senses getting to hear/see/feel since i can’t do it very well and have been practicing my meditation but the one thing i get vivid is crazy dreams . This time i dreamt of Andras and clearly remember us talking in The dream and idk who it was but a man was working with him and was with us saying “stay here don’t wake Andras he’s super protective” . i don’t know much about him at all , just an fyi . I didn’t feel threatened at all , felt safe , well i woke up and was like “ weird “ . Fell back asleep , now i do have kids , and in my dream there was like two cow calves or not wolves looking animals around my son , i called to him to come and these two cow/wolves looking animals came towards me , i raised my arms to scare themand it just looked at me kinda coming towards me maybe it was protecting my son? That’s when i woke about about 10 minutes ago . Again, i don’t know anyone that works with the Goetia but me , that i know of . What could it mean ? I’m just a little worried i got something set on me .

Thanks!

1 Like

I recently started to work with Andras for protection and death magick. Interesting to see more him coming to the surface. I am glad. :owl:

1 Like

Wolve is one of symbols of Andras.

Hmm… so do you think it’s a good sign or bad sign ? I know what i felt in the dream i was in between on the feelings . Not sure about this one

1 Like

Feelings often cloud our judgement. You should make Andras way into your live through summoning or so. I think he wants to be of assistence to you. :owl:

Sweet , I’ll do that this weekend . Thanks i appreciate it . Any tips with him? @Darkscorpio

1 Like

I don’t honestly have much to tell you about him, only that hes more than able to destroy your opponent and protect you from people.

1 Like

Thanks to him, my enemy fell on his knees and gave me sence of comfort in difficult situations.

Yea , that’s what I’m reading How he is . I kinda want to summon and introduce myself, give him a small offering and see how that goes . Thanks!

1 Like

Good luck :owl::slightly_smiling_face:.

Thanks i really appreciate it !

1 Like