Annoying

Hello everyone. My neighbor is a alone lady with her kid. She has many paranormal experiences in last years. She said to me last day , when she alone at home hear cry of baby or see her husband and a hot potato was thrown at her body. What do you think about this? What is the solution?

Sounds like she’s doing fine. Why do you want to fix her? It’s not really your beeswax how she handles her life if she hasn’t asked for your help.

First you can tell her about going to a psychiatric clinic.
I’m not an expert, but I’ve heard that “If you see ghosts or have auditory hallucinations, see a psychiatrist first. It can be a schizophrenia.”

But if it’s not her mental problem, it can indicate a divine intervention.

1 Like

She ask me for help! She cried because her life is being destroyed

So what is the solution?

I’m not an expert, but in my opinion it would be good to:

1. Tell her like “How about going to a psychiatrist?” And if she needs to, you can go there with her.

2. Only if the psychiatrist doesn’t find any mental problem from her,
    she can find a spiritual expert, and see what entity is knocking on her metaphorical door.
    Maybe you can recommend her this forum. There are many spiritual experts here who can give her good advices.

She is not good now for this forum

You could teach her some really basic banishing and/or grounding.

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be now, or in the near future.
I think it would be good for you and she to be patient.
Hope she breaks through this pain and gets her peace of mind.

1 Like

I agree with Mirinae, often times we tend to automatically jump to paranormal things. You could try a banishing first and if it persists suggest that. If she’s the only one experiencing it.

1 Like