Anneliese Michel - Hitler and Nero?

Hi there,

long time ago since I’ve posted because I was ill but now I’m getting better. Because it happened in my country and I find it very interesting, I wanna ask you if it’s true that Hitler and Nero became demons and possessed Anneliese Michel in Germany?

Or did the possessing Demons just lying to the priest? Is it possible to become a Demon after death? They said that Hitler became one because he committed suicide.

Other questions: Is it possible to get possessed when evoking or smth like that? Or are these just fucking lies? :smile: But the Demon voices on the tapes just sound fucking strange and much much different than Annelieses voice.

Thanks in advance, dudes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I missed: the tapes are in german so I think the most of you don’t know them. But the questions can be answered without knowing that case, for sure! :wink:

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s possible to become a demon after death, so I’m not gonna make any comments about it.

It’s possible that those spirits were lying to the priest, and we don’t know if they were all actually demons that possessed her, they could be some other kinds of spirits or just some fucked up astral parasites, it’s also possible that she was cursed. And it’s also possible that she was possessed by some demons or spirits that called themselves Nero, Hitler, Judas, Cain, Lucifer and Belial but they were totally different than the actual famous demons and the spirits of those famous guys and they just have the same name as them.

It’s possible to get possessed during evocation, and according to Mr. E.A. Koetting, every kind of evocation involves possession to some degree.

1 Like

I’ve read about Anneliese Michel and I go back and forth. Was she possessed, just mentally ill, or a combination of both? I don’t know.

Right now I’m leaning toward thinking she was simply mentally ill and did not get the treatment she deserved and that the German courts were right to find both the parents and the priests guilty. There seams to have been some sort of sick co-dependency going on between the priests and the parents which seems to have made her condition worse.

Maybe tomorrow I’ll see things differently. I know that doesn’t offer any answers. i honestly just don’t know.

2 Likes

Yeah I understand that, but I heard all of the tapes that are available from her over months (!!!) lasting exorcism and that voices I’ve heard just can’t be caused due mental illness. I know you can’t understand the language, but maybe you can find translations or just hear the voices. It’s sick. And yes, they were found guilty because the society just don’t believe in such stuff.

This is an old and famous case. It is obvious to me that Anneliese Michel was hexed or more likely her parents. Usually when the child or teenager is affected it is one of the parents who has been cursed. In order to destroy the family the demon will infest the youngest child or only child. Although she suffered from epilepsy this had NOTHING to do with the possesion or hex placed on Michel.

Usually in these cases it is the husband/father who has transgressed and had an affair and broke it off badly or had a business failure or simply cheated someone earlier in there life. The person who was cheated or shunned practices Witchcraft and apparently and tragically put a powerful death hex on her family. Deaths from hexes or witchcraft are rare whoever was behind this curse on Anneliese Michel was full of hate and vengeance. I would suspect the demon behind the curse was Asmodeus.

She’s an example of what happens when you don’t keep your head screwed on straight from what I’ve seen.

She didn’t have self-control and ended up breaking herself.

1 Like

I have read a dozen different case histories on Anneliese Michel I have also listened to the tapes and seen many vids on YouTube documenting this subject

To your other questions no it was not Nero or Hitler but simply an extremely malevolent demon who was trying to confuse, annoy, hinder and harass. No, when humans pass or die, whether they commit suicide or were an evil dictator they do not manifest later as demons or can they be turned into or created into a supernatural destructive demon or entity.

The Führer remains a controversial character and any arguments made regarding his motiviations, character, and impact, with relevance to whether he may have become a demon, are highly likely to inadvertantly breach this new rule (brought in after this topic debuted) by discussing the political merits or lack thereof of his ideas, ideas which continue to be discussed with reference to contemporary politics.

Therefore I request discretion be shown when discussing this, with thanks in advance. :+1:

Information on rule regarding posts that discuss politics

As of 5th September 2018, the only subject – whether for debate or for magickal working groups, or sharing work done – that is prohibited is politics: specifically, topics whose title and/or main premise is party politics, direct and overt promotion of any form of identity politics, and comments about mass migration of persons of any group across national borders, be it for, against, or other.

This applies across all viewpoints, “left” and “right,” pro-authoritarian or pro-libertarian and all other views, and no bias will be shown in applying this policy, regardless of the known preferences of moderators/admins/other members. Because we are all human, and have our own views, but this matters:

• This is at the direct request of the forum owners and you can read Timotthy’s statement about that here.

Obviously the line at which something becomes political (especially in recent years, with the rise of identity politics as a mainstream topic) can be blurred, for this reason it will be general policy to separate any posts that venture into these areas and make them a PM conversation where people may continue the discussion in private, rather than drastic sanctions for crossing a line it is all-but-impossible to define.

This way, members are not having to hold their breath lest they mis-step, but obviously, don’t take the piss: goodwill shown, requires a good faith endeavour to stay within the lines.

• At all times content in the same thread that is not political will be conserved in situ as far as possible, which means that steering a topic someone dislikes into political waters will not result in that topic being locked, deleted, or made PM.

Profile Flair & Group Messages

You may discuss politics as much as you wish in a group private message. Just enumerate your political worldview in your About Me under Preferences on your Profile, give consent to participate in group chats, and chatters can add you to private group threads — and you may leave those chats any time also.

These are the words of Timothy, co-founder OF BALG. Simple concept, simple to apply. :wink:

If you have a pressing personal problem or concern regarding your own community or country that you know also touches upon migration, an identity politics or party political issue, and need help, if you wish to, contact @Lady_Eva – I have some idea of existing thoughts of members and may be able to steer you right on who to contact to form a working group. Likewise, if you have strong political views, experience with doing political/memetic magick, contact me and register an interest, I will strive to make sure people are able to connect as needed.

Finally, you may from time to time happen across posts from before this policy was in effect which have a markedly political content, and if that happens, please use the flag icon underneath the three dots … at the bottom of that post and use the flag for Off Topic, no-one will be sanctioned for posts that were of that nature before the policy was introduced, this is solely to protect new forum members from being misled as to what can be discussed by the existence of older threads and comments of this nature.

3 Likes

My question only referred to the fact if it’s possible for humans to become demons / immortal entities or not.

So don’t worry. Because I was born in the same country as “der Führer” doesn’t mean that I agree to his ideas and principles. :slight_smile:

Best Regards!

2 Likes

I wasn’t worried at all about that. :smiley:

Only that no-one went into any rhetoric while discussing him and his ideas, that would breach the newer rule. :+1:

1 Like

Imo, all humans are already immortal entities. Some of are incarnate celestials (demons/angels) and some are other types of things.

But the church often calls lesser entities, parasites and even human ghosts “demons” also, as well as fallen angels, djinn, loa etc tec. For this reason the word demon doesn’t get you very far in understanding a situation.

If the question is, whether a human ghost can devolve to forget it was ever human and become a lesser entity, a being racked by negative emotion so all it knows how to do is hate, attack and feed, the answer is yes.

Does suicide automatically cause someone to ‘become a demon’? I don’t think so. The church just doesn’t like it’s sheeple to voluntarily escape their paradigms and uses fear to stop them. Suiciding is one of the most sovereign things you can do. I wouldn’t be surprised if the magik in the act helps you evade the archons after death.

I agree she was possibly possessed by something that just called itself something dramatic on purpose - they do love those yummy emotions. But something very narcissistic was going on I think with the priest and parents too, and they may have been making it worse because thy too were feeding on it.
Feeding on emotions and energy can be done when in a body as well as without, as we know.

2 Likes

I like the new rules regarding politics.

My reasoning is that all politics are, basically, a ruse. Politics are intended to divide opinion in a specific domain - the brain, left right et al. It is not conducive to good conversation flow.

My two cents about the “new” rule.