Animal resurrection

So the concept of bringing back the dead is often thought about as bringing humans back. Could animal resurrection be possible? Of course it would have to be soon after death and there are a lot of stipulations but I am researching necromancy and this idea popped up so I wanted to ask it here.

2 Likes

I doubt it, once somethings dead it can’t be messed with

2 Likes

What are your sources of information?

1 Like

Just general online research. I’m not believing anything or disbelieving. I just had a weird thought.

many people on here disagree. But I don’t think its easy.

Okay, can you post a link to one of your sources? I am trying to get a feel for whether you are looking at real sources or if you are up to your eyeballs in fanfic

1 Like

I didn’t get the “animal resurrection” from anything. The question was like a “hmm I wonder if thats possible.” I mainly get stuff from the forum but I also read the st. Cyprian book. I have another book titled “the art of necromancy” mostly speculation at best. I dislike the fanfic stuff. I actually noticed an influx of it on this site recently.

2 Likes

There is, unfortunately.

3 Likes

Usually its easy to know. “I summoned my energy and killed (powerful entity) using soul death.”

Or its always set and no real magick or occult practice.

I disagree with those that disagree with the above statement. Any real necromancer (not the Hollywood ones) who has worked with Entities of Necromancy, know well that is impossible to revive the dead in their own body. Death is one thing that no one can avoid or reverse with only exception of the Lazarus syndrome

The Spirits of Necromancy will teach you in the long run how to do a a soul transfer. That’s what they mean by “resurrecting the dead”. You’ll never get the totality of the dead’s spirit, as no matter what, a part will always stay attached to the Underworld. Still it has to be repeated multiple times for permanent results. But don’t think Necromancy is an easy path, imho is one of the hardest one around and not meant for everyone.

3 Likes

Animals have similar soul structure to humans, they have guardians, a Higher Self, and a personal destiny and dharma, so if you love them or have any concern for the animal, let them rest in peace (or more accurately, continue their journey as independent beings), because you risk messing up in bad ways if you try this.

Human animals differ from the rest of the animal world only in the rather limited advanced abstract thinking we can do, but many species, including birds, pigs, and cephalopods, already have highly advanced cognitive abilities.

5 Likes

Right. Lol I dont know either way. I just know some say it’s possible some say its impossible. I suppose the soul transfer is what some were talking about. I’ve heard that the spirit that stays behind that you could bring back isn’t the soul it self but rather an echo or the ego of said person. Thank you for your knowledge though.

1 Like

I agree with letting them rest in peace. I was just saying a “what if” scenario. I was tired of seeing stuff like " i killed azazel" or “i had a three way with anubis Zeus and micheal” on the forum recently so I wanted to post a semi interesting post to talk about the boundaries of “resurrection”

2 Likes