Animal parts in money magick? like a gator hand

What are some animal kingdom correspondences for wealth magick. I have mineral and plant correspondences but no animal correspondence/symbols.

What are some animal parts I could use to add to my wealth magick.
(I would use gator hand but it seems like it is aggressive and I am willing to take the money by force which is not really in sync with my plan)

I don’t know, i am trying to figure out how the plant, mineral, and animal kingdoms interact in magick. Should I be concerned about this?
This is a Jupiter/Mercury Box it would go in. (after the Jason Miller style)
(thanks to DarkestKnight for his tip on the lightning glyphs)

i would personally use a snake skin or raccoon paw, both around here are easy enough to get a hold of.

1 Like

How the heck are you gonna aquire a gator hand???

Actually, you can purchase them fairly easy. I believe you can order them off amazon

1 Like

Ants actually come to mind, as they not only are pretty successful at overcoming obstacles far larger than themselves, but are pretty resourceful in terms of gathering what is needed for their best in terms of food, which could translate into money as it is our main means of acquiring food currently.

2 Likes

:astonished: - did not know that… Wow.

1 Like

i would advice not gathering ants, but instead gather the little rock “jewels” ants dig out of their piles. some traditions take these jewels and place them in rattles. often times when i use a rattle the spirit comes as ants or bees “dancing together”.

2 Likes

Very interesting, I will have to try that.

1 Like

Squirrels and some rodents I would associate with money, or rather just gathering resources effectively. Rabbits for drawing luck and opportunity with money, several kinds of fish such as carps (and goldfish) for drawing money itself, bees for abundance and prosperity, deer and horses for abundance, cows and pigs and chickens for prosperity.

Rabbit fur perhaps, or skulls. Feet of course are known for luck.
Carp/Goldfish Fish scales indefinitely, they are also associated with longevity.
Bees, bee it the bee itself (lol) or the parts it makes such as honeycomb and natural honey are very powerful for wealth spells.
Deer and Horses, ay part such as skulls, hooves, shoes (luck mostly), horse tails (usually for cleansing however), and even teeth (abundance)
Cows are symbolic in many cultures for wealth and abundance, but not necessarily money, due to the meat, milk, and strength they offer. Horns, skin/leather, tongue, tripe, fur, tails, any bones etc would be good.
Pigs for abundance and wealth, similar to the cow but seem to mostly be associated with wealth. Usually feet or even just bacon.
Chickens, especially feet, drums, or combs, for wealth, abundance, and prosperity.
Almost all farm animals however can be seen as wealthy or abundant symbols especially due to the prosperity they provide in addition to how expensive they are to keep.

I’m sure there are more but hope that helps and good luck.