Angered goetic spirit

Hello members!

Hope y’all are safe in 2020!

I need guidance and advice on what to do if you’ve angered any goetia spirit. If you’re working with. Demon and they ask you do to do something which is good. But you can’t do it because of some other issues. And the demon is mad at you. What can you do at that time ?

King Paimon has asked me to not lie. But in a situation I’ve to lie. And if he is mad at me. What can I do ?

Any help and advice will help me become a better person!

Thank you for reading!

2 Likes

Talk to them and explain your position, like with any other relationship.

They probably already know and your belief that they are angry is more like projection or fear on your part. If you have the conversation it’s usually never as bad as you think it’s going to be.

But I’ve got spirits annoyed with me before I get it’s possible. Just doesn’t sound like the situation warrants being angry.

After that, you have to consider that they’re not always right. You are the one living your life, and you have to make the decisions. They can give you advice, and it’s usually great advice, but at the end if the day, you’re on the front line and you can only do they best you can with what you’ve got.

Get this: you’re allowed to disagree with them, and they’re allowed to be frustrated and you don’t have to do a damn thing to fix it - it’s on them, and not actually your responsibility.

This is NOT RHP, you get to do whatever the fuck you want. No worship, no being told what to do.

If you want to be a “better” person, start by being “sovereign”. Be yourself, trust yourself first and foremost. Never bend the knee.

15 Likes

This is actually something that King Paimon would say. Man/ Woman up and don’t worship anyone. The worst thing you could do is to not be true to yourself.

4 Likes

Maybe is not him. Boundaries are so strange for goetic spirits. Boundaries are like oposed to Chaos

:snake:

1 Like

Thank you for the advice! I will certainly talking to might king bout it.

Thank you for your advice :blush:

1 Like

Maybe he said that because. Because I don’t lie to lie. I lie to save and that brings lot of responsibility on me. And I’m pretty young to do all those things.

I guess he is just looking out for me :slight_smile:

Why do you mean “boundaries are strange for goetia”

Thank you for advice.