Anger won’t go away

My anger is never ending and I don’t know what to do. My therapist is saying that I’m showing signs of sociopathy and or anti social disorder, I don’t remember how she said it. I’m feeling less human, and to be honest I’m showing signs of blood lust. I feel like hurting others and abusing them. Hurting myself in forms of burning, tattooing, and whipping myself. Any moment I feel I’m going to snap and kill someone. I would like to say that I haven’t hurt anyone yet. I’m just feeling like my mental health is fading.

1 Like

Do you find yourself reacting to anything in particular? You might be extreme sensitive to energies in your environment.

I have something similar at times. It’s always a reaction to external stimuli. Once I’m aware of what the energy is that’s causing that response, I do some heavy exercise to burn it off.

The first thing that I would suggest you try is to pull your aura back in. All you have to do is to close your eyes and visualise your aura coming back about an inch of your physical body. Once you’ve done this, see if the anger subsides.

If you’re an empath, your aura will have a tendency to extend outwardly quiet often.

Are you familiar with Paralda or Nichsah. I think they could be of use to you in a situation like this.

Go run like 2-4miles everyday that should do the trick

1 Like

No I don’t communicate directly with spirits. I don’t know if I have any psychic senses, besides the fact that I can pick up on the energies and intentions of people and energies of places. The thing is I’m on the road to self improvement, but it seems like the more I do better things for my self, eating right, exercise, etc the more resistance and negativity I face.

1 Like

I’ve been doing that for the past 2 months. It’s not helping.

Try vipassana might work

1 Like

Then please take the time to research them both. My suggestion would be to evoke Nichsah and ask for some help and guidance. He will help you gain full control over your life. Of course don’t stop therapy but I am sure this is something you will be able to overcome.

1 Like

I really liked your suggestion Wizard_Avihs. I have not done much work with auras other than reiki. There are a lot of members on here who care. It’s so nice to see.

2 Likes