Angels

Ok so a few of you know I am trying to get an ex to talk to me. Not easy because she thinks I sent her partner something to try and break them up (this I have guessed basically). My question is does it matter who I work with to get her to talk to me? Demons or angels? Reason I ask is a song I have never listened to came up in my feed sung by a singer who sang songs that had meaning for us. “She talks to angels” by Blake Shelton, not the original black crowe version I haven’t listened to either. Point being am I being told something? In which case who would be the best angel/s to work with if that’s what the meaning is?

2 Likes

There are Shem Angels that can help, however Tzadkiel and Haniel are the two archangels that leap to mind. Gabriel, Haniel and Sandalphon would be a power trio for you … Earth, Luna/Moon and Venus at the physical plane/veil, Tzadkiel, Raphael Malachim and Haniel at the higher plane.

1 Like

@Fuego1 how do I call them then. BTW I have had just a liddle bourbon

2 Likes

Same way you call anyone man. There are sigils I’m sure online. If not you can just go by name.

4 Likes

El…Tzadkiel

YHVH Tzabaoth … Haniel

Lunar Gabriel and Solar Raphael sigils are found pretty easily.

2 Likes

Saspu, the Angel of Love and Friendship, from Kingdoms of Flame, could be very helpful for this.

I’ve posted his sigil elsewhere and a quick search should bring it up if needed.

3 Likes