Angels of the apocalypse

Anyone know anything about these angels (Gabuthelon, Beburos, Zebuleon, Aker, and Arphugitonos) I read about them in a page about uriel but can’t find anything helpfull on balg or other websites other than that there part group of 9 that include the 4 cardinal arch angels and said to rule over the earth after the apocalypse and something about has peeked my interest.

Not sure angels,but I look for the raiders or the 4 guys of the apocalypse.a member in anthologies of sorceria mentioned 1. The red book of pain, mentioned them.nut another’s books change their names so far 12 names,not strict info

The 9 comes from the “Greek Apocalypse of Ezra”, which you can find if you use duckduckgo (not google which hides stuff), on the individual angel names. Also xtian bible stuff but Ezra’s books (there are 4 of them) not Revelation.

So if you want to know more about it, you probably want to start by reading the bible books that talk about it, probably from the oldest version that you can find, since the newer versions are increasingly garbled.

This seems to be a different thing than the xtian 7 angels that sound the 7 trumpets from the book of Revelation in the xtian bible. I’m not sure it tells you the names there.
This is where the 4 horsemen come from, in this version, and the “tribulation” before the “rapture”. So that’s something else.

3 Likes

My knowledge isn’t that great on the angelic but I believe the book, A Dictionary of Angels by Gustav Davidson contains some information on them.

From a brief look in the book, it says the nine are mentioned in Revelation of Esdras.

Zen