Angels of the 72-Fold Name of God, a Finished Thread

It’s fairly interesting.

I will be consecrating the ring when it arrives, so I gotta plan that out while I have time, because once it starts I’m gonna be hitting the ground running.

2 Likes

So I know what I need to consecrate the ring to do, and I’ll probably figure out the ritual exactly five minutes before I do it like always, eh. Glad I don’t have work tomorrow because it would give me more time to plan-out/do the first actual evocation/invocation in this whole thing.

As far as the consecrations, basically balancing opposed forces and facilitating me to realize my ascension. Not raising myself, but making me realize the idea of raising myself is fallacious in itself because I’m already ‘raised’ and need to grasp that truth.

And as far as the actual evocations/invocations, I’m still ironing that out, but I have some idea of what it will be.

1 Like

I just got the notification that the ring was delivered, so when I get home I’ll be doing the preparatory work and consecrations. I’ll detail what I end up doing and post a picture too.

2 Likes

Here’s the ring pre-consecration:

Here’s my setup for the preliminary consecration:

Basically, on the left and right, I got my crystals that are the Sun and Moon, and above and below I have my crystals that are basically Void and Creation. I anointed the ring with solar eclipse water, and declared my consecration. Then I lit the candles in pairs opposing.

I consecrated it to balance opposing forces without nullifying them, and to facilitate the realization of my impetus of ascent.

Currently I’m waiting for the candles to burn out, then I will post a picture of the consecrated ring.

8 Likes

And the ring is consecrated. And now I’m ready to get this operation underway.

Tomorrow I’ll be calling up the first angel in the list, Vehuiah.

7 Likes

Just did the first invocation, of Vehuiah.

I started by invoking the energies of the corresponding Goetic spirit (in this case Bael) and centered those energies around my heart chakra area. Then I lit the single candle and invoked up Vehuiah, first by name followed by reciting the psalm he is associated with. I called to be filled with his power and then transformed, with the ring being declared a harbinger of my transformation.

After all was said and done, I left the candle to burn as an offering as form of thanks.

I already feel a bit different, but how these changes manifest will be interesting to see.

Here’s the ring after the whole rite.

3 Likes

Thats a sexy ring right there.

5 Likes

Thanks man.

In any case, as far as the effects of the first invocation, so far it seems I feel taller, and in my minds eye I’m seeing the same things I’m seeing with my physical eyes except from near the ceiling. It’s pretty trippy. I also feel a bit more stable than before.

4 Likes

I’ve hinted at this before, but I’ve noticed a very as above/so below kind of dichotomy between the energies of the Goetic spirits compared to the energies of the Angelic spirits I’ve worked with.

The Goetic spirits seem to have a stronger influence in the more mundane stuff, but the Shem Angels seem to have a stronger influence on higher things as far as I can tell, if that makes sense.

In any case, today’s invocation won’t be posted until fairly late, since they got me at the one location at work where I have to stay until 9 PM.

4 Likes

Just did the second invocation, Yeliel this time.

As before, I started by invoking the energies of the corresponding Goetic spirit, Agares, before the main invocation.

And as before, I called to be filled with power and transformed.

Already I can feel the changes taking root. I feel like my presence is wider, with further reach than before. I am eager to see what further manifestation occurs from this.

And as before, here’s the ring.

3 Likes

It’s weird, I feel as though the scope of myself has grown, if that makes sense. As I was saying earlier I feel like my presence is wider, with further reach than before, but it’s different than that… kinda.

Well, it is that, but it feels like I’ve grown deeper. I realize that it’s not me actually growing deeper so much as me realizing how deep I actually am. It feels like I have a deeper sense of my power and influence.

5 Likes

Just finished the third invocation, of Sitael.

The corresponding Goetic spirit was Vassago.

It felt fairly intense, as the last two invocations have. I can’t exactly tell what is different, but I can feel that something has changed. I’ll be doing some meditation after giving it some time to manifest, but I feel like the manifestation will be somehow related to the associated psalm that I used when calling for Sitael.

In any case, here’s the ring again.

8 Likes

Are you invoking the angels, or evoking them? Are you doing this operation differently from the Goetia operation?

3 Likes

Invoking, and the ritual is different from the Goetic operation I did. Not binding them because it felt like the wrong thing to do.

Where I posted the first invocation, I explained the ritual I’m using for it.

4 Likes

My bad. I must have missed the info. Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s cool man. But I’m glad that you are following this whole thing.

4 Likes

Just finished the fourth invocation, of Elemiah.

The corresponding Goetic was Gamigin.

It feels interesting, because one of the powers of Elemiah apparently is to find new methods to achieve goals, and I just had an opportunity for something out of the blue.

I feel like there’s a twisting spiral inside myself, a cyclone from the ground below me all the way to the ceiling of the sky far above. It’s an odd feeling, but it is a good sign.

Here’s the ring.

6 Likes

That spiral cyclone thing is more of a beam of light kinda. It feels like it’s lost a lot of energy, but it’s actually that I’m closer to it’s level of power so it feels weaker than initially.

It’s a good sign. I am remembering what I’m supposed to be and getting into it.

4 Likes

Just did the fifth invocation, of Mahasiah.

The corresponding Goetic was Marbas.

It went well, I can, as with the previous, feel the changes occuring. It’s a bit strange, because it feels almost like heartburn kinda, except instead of irritation, more like something is growing within my core and stretching everything around it. When I try to probe the space inside myself, it makes me shudder, like it arced off a bolt of lightning and it passed through my body, everything spasmed. It feels like my less physical aspects are shifting to accommodate whatever it is. Seems like a good thing.

Here’s the ring.

7 Likes

An update, the thing in my core hatched into a serpent, latched onto my crown then wrapped around my spine down to my root, then it replaced my spine with it’s tail all the way up to its head so it’s eating it’s tail at my crown, all the while merged with myself.

It brought to mind two things when this occurred, the caduceus staff, and the ouroboros.

8 Likes