Angels of the 72-Fold Name of God, a Finished Thread

Roughly a week later, I don’t even know.

Literally the day after I finished this I got sick with a sinus infection… The timing was too convenient for it to be mere coincidence, and I suspect it was my body adjusting to all the changes, even if I feel basically the same.

It is actually pretty interesting, how I don’t feel all that different after starting the unification of my being. It actually makes sense though, I’m becoming more myself than I was before, or realizing how myself I actually am, or something… It’s all kinda vague. That said, I’ve noticed that when I focus, it’s easier and stronger than before. I can see my path laid out before me, not necessarily where it leads, or what steps I will take, but I can see more of where I need to go than before.

I’ve actually been having some weird second-thoughts about the occult… not about my path or practices, but what the occult really is. I feel like it’s even less ritual and more about just living in the way you want to live. Sure I like the act of ceremony, but it doesn’t feel like I should play the act for myself. I do like to give off the vibe of a strange mysterious mad wizard, but I think I overthink my ritual too much, which is funny because my ritual is always just doing what feels right in the moment.

The takeaway of all of this is that I need to stop thinking about ‘doing a working’, and just live and breathe magick without all the trappings of the theatre of magick. Sure I still need to be dramatic and wizardly, but the way to do that is different than setting up rituals and stuff all the time.

Things are interesting.

5 Likes

Your life is your ritual :slight_smile:
No tools required.

This :+1:

What book references did you have for the Shem Angels? Started a working with the Goetics spirits on 11/11 in a slightly different way.

1 Like

As far as the Shem Angels, I had a list of them and their powers as per Bardon that was written up by a Hermetic Kabbalist I used to be friends with. He was super OCD about making sure things were correct and stuff, and I was cross-referencing with Wikipedia for the corresponding Goetics. I’ll put the resource on a pastebin and send you the link in a bit.

1 Like

Thanks appreciated. I did start going through this thread writing down a list of the corresponding Goetics.
I been using the goetic seals to connect and travel through them.
I haven’t found much on the Shem angels. Though just names.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you, much appreciated.

1 Like

No problem.

1 Like

Beautiful ring…

1 Like

Thanks.

Any updates on your transition after this pathworking?

It’s really hard to describe. Imagine being more yourself than you ever were before, more aware and sensitive to the flow of the world, and more in-tune with your own ability. If my humility wasn’t hardwired into my being, I could easily see myself getting power-drunk from this. I actually almost did anyways.

4 Likes

I think I may have to perform a similar operation in the near future.

2 Likes

By all means, if you feel it is part of your path, then go forth my dude.

Here’s the list I used as a source of information on them: Angels of the 72 Letter Name - Pastebin.com

3 Likes

Something is up… I look at these photos and I can feel the distinct vibration of each angel. It’s all so distinct yet still so “angel.” Like how different girlfriends are all so feminine yet distinctly them. I didn’t realize I was attuned that well.

Something so warm and comforting about angelic vibes, something so powerful and inspiring about demonic ones too. I love both

Thanks for doing this man, I love noticing the subtlety. Each pic definitely has the quality I feel when I evoke them. Working through all 144 myself

3 Likes

Yeah, the energies are relatively similar, but each has its own unique subtlety.

And good luck on your path working through them.

1 Like

Hey there, what effects have you seen?

A lot of subtle stuff really. My presence became more stable, my life started to stabilize as well. A lot of things started going my way, as if something that was blocking me from progress stopped blocking me. Of course the whole purpose of this particular operation was never about directly changing the world around me, so much as changing myself to be more inline with my highest self.

1 Like

can you teach me to invoke amon I want to invoke him not evoke him I just want to feel the presence and ask him for something that is relatively simple I use google translate so my translation is a bit bad
send me a message please i am new in the forum

You dedicated a lot of time and effort into your ring.
It’s been a few months now since you finished your ring.
What concrete changes have you experienced?

Hello @USPOJOG, you’ve had an account with the forum for a while but haven’t made an introduction yet. It’s a rule of the forum for all new members to make introductions so click on the image below and tell us a little bit about yourself, like what magick you practice, how long you’ve practiced, etc.
handIntro