Angels of Love for LGBT magicians?

I’m not sure what you mean by this.

1 Like

I’ve worked with angels being…eer LGBT myself…some angels are by human definition “LGBT”

2 Likes

Well it often seems like they are stuck to this jci stream, sometimes I think it does even influence what I hear, what they do ect to a point, and sort of why I asked about how it can effect the results of angel love magick if one is LGBT? Though I have been doing it a while I know it does stuff but some of the results are odd and maybe it’s cause I work with some other spirits that are a bit on the trouble making sides of things but every so often I wonder.

Anyways the automated thingy says I am posting too much on this thread.

So I will just add that write now working with Amiel and Zachriel, I am meeting a lot of guys most of whom are named David, several are married. Funny too cause Belial, back when I worked / half sort of dated said I would meet a David. Hmmm What does it mean?

And because I am to respond to more people in one post @anon48079295 yeah but are any in the arch angels or 72 angels sort of thing?

1 Like

Zadkiel and Gabriel so far I have found to be “LGBT” in nature.

1 Like

Ignore it. It doesn’t really matter. I just got it too, telling me to reply to others lol

It can, if you think it can. I’ve never been religious in any way, so it doesn’t matter to me. I’ve used Hebrew god names and Words of Power, as well as demonic mantras without issue.

One thing to keep in mind is that the angels are not the religion, and the religion are not the angels. No matter what people in the religion think, the angels don’t care. Their office is to help regardless.

2 Likes

Honestly, I find that spirits in general do not care who you jump into bed with. That comes from men, which is just weird as I often wonder if they do not realize it would require them to hide in people’s closets in order to “enforce” it legitimately. I say go for it

2 Likes

PM me please. You have a very special spirit animal. I follow the path of the ancients. :slight_smile:

I think Haniel seem to care once, that was weird and it was a wile ago and I’m not sure if it was him or not I heard that voice come to help me a few times why it seemed to matter that time of all times I really don’t know.