Angels,Demons, Spirits, etc for Lucid Dreaming?

Does anyone know any good spirits that could help me with Lucid Dreaming? Thats my pathworking right now and though I’m doing work myself I was wondering if there are any entities that could help with Lucid Dreaming and how I would go about asking them or if there are any spells/rituals that could help as well. I know the different methods like MILD and WILD and im getting there but I wanted to know som magickal methods I could use. Thanks!

1 Like

Or maybe a demon of dreams will work.

1 Like

Hypnos, the God of Sleep might be able to help.

Also, working with the planetary power of the Moon, as the Moon covers both magick and dreams. A Moon Goddess, such as Selene, or Hecate may be able to aid you as well.

Personally, I would go for a goddess rather than a demon for this kind of work. You want to hit lucidity gently so that you aren’t pulled out of it, and demons can be a bit rough.

1 Like

Going off of @DarkestKnight’s idea of lunar energies, the Archangel Gabriel is generally a lunar angel.

I did a bit of research and it turns out that in the Zohar, the Archangel Gabriel is the “supervisor of dreams”. And in Eliphas Levi’s Transcendental Magic, he says that the Moon and the Archangel Gabriel are both angels of dreams and aspirations. So, my intuition was good.

4 Likes

Good call. I forgot about Gabriel.

1 Like