Angels, Demons, Both

Was curious because of the variety of practitioners here. Please to acquaint me better, respond:

A) I work with only angels
B) I work with only demons
C) I work with both angels&demons

Also, maybe what influenced your choice? Childhood, experiences, etc

7 Likes

C.
Always had positive experiences with archangels prior to diving into LHP ideology and didn’t see a reason not to utilize both sides of the spectrum. Not like the efficiency of their work or their opinion of me has changed just because I work with a Demon.

5 Likes

C.
And gods, fae, djinn, devas, spirits of all kinds. Why not?

I see the divide as a false dichotomy, invented by one religion I’m mostly aware of only by hearsay. It would be ridiculous to act on that info as if it was real, like listening to gossip. Might as well say “I won’t work with the Hindu Asuras because they battle the Devas”. It’s meaningless.

7 Likes

I think you could a build a poll as well If you like

Oh and B… I work with everything except Angels :joy: The reason? Long story short is the Angels don’t really click with me. I dislike their energy.

2 Likes

A division made by human agendas to propagate their doctrine and dogmatic practices for money and power via fear, shame, entitlement.

7 Likes

:rotating_light: AAAAAHHH!!! :rotating_light:
—pleasant computer lady voice—
Wrong answer. Please try again.
Please select one of the three menu items.
:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Just open the gates be whatever is trying to get through.

B for me! Along with Gods, Elemental’s but Not Angels.

No offence to anyone working with Angels, but their energy is not … well it’s disgusting to me.

3 Likes

C
Greek patheon mainly, Odin, Barakiel, Raphael, Michael, Gabriel, Bael

4 Likes

C
Elementals +I am getting into norse patheon more and more.

3 Likes

C. Angels, Egyptians, Demons

2 Likes

C. Mostly with Angels. Demons and others very rarely. I see them all as different parts of same one whole, but Angels… well I feel best whit this.

3 Likes

I will currently pick B.
I will try to work with Angels at some point the only reason I don’t yet is I have difficulty with their vibrations.

Also work with Deities (Celtic, Norse, Egyptian), elementals and animal/plant Spirits.

2 Likes

B, just demons.

I’m not opposed to working with angels, but I haven’t been drawn to any yet.

2 Likes

C with a preference for demons. I just feel more comfortable and “at home” with them. Been that way since I was a teenager minus a few weird years even though I didn’t really start reaching out til I was nearly 30. Only angel I’ve really called was Raphael though I have an interest in Gabriel and Laylah. Tried working with some of the Norse a long time ago, didn’t work out well. Still have a strong interest in Aphrodite, Athena, Isis and Set despite not working with any as of now. Maybe one day. Too much other stuff going on now.

2 Likes

C i think but honestly i like demons more.
Just a personal preference.

But i also work with Djinn, Loa, Gods and Goddesses and other spirits (on occasion though).

4 Likes

C. Initially it was just angels because I was still cautious about demons. However, I like to think that it was the angels giving me a subtle push to work with demons. I’ve had great and meaningful experiences with both so I’ve never looked back.

I need to work with gods more often, especially the Egyptian pantheon and Odin since I’m drawn the them.

3 Likes

C. And then some.
My personal view does infact have to do with childhood experiences as well as experiences throughout my life up to this date, these experiences have given me insight into past incarnations as well. While I view duality as a plague and a curse placed against humanity when it comes to the myriads of spirituality that I have inherited in my lifetimes I have a spiritual view that focuses heavily on triality rather than duality, and this triality permeates into a multitude of traditions.

1 Like

I work with a special lady. She knows who she is and she is a demon.

2 Likes

C
But also fae, Freyja and Astarte.
I’ve had a close relationship with Archangel Michael for a very long time, he picked me up and dusted me off when I was at my lowest point.
I don’t personally see any difference between angels and demons, they all have their own way of doing things and you chose who has the best skill set for the work.
And if your energy and theirs gels really well, you build a relationship with certain ones (same as you do with people)

4 Likes