Angels demons and morals

Do they have a “moral code”? If so, what is it and how does it differ from ours?

2 Likes

Each realm has its own moral code, just like countries here on earth… That’s the best way to put it…
Now what that moral code or ethics are, you have to find that out yourself by getting initiated…

3 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

You are welcome :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Most of the demons I work with are amoral.

2 Likes

I was about to ask if that is a good thing or bad, but it wouldn’t matter. :smiling_imp:

They have a different way of looking at things than we do. So if you want to aak if they have morals like we do. No. They don’t. But they do have rules they follow.

2 Likes

I would say they have vastly different idea of what morals are if they have them. For example when i was learning how to evoke emotions from beleth, beleth always checked with me before we began with the next set of the exercise if i confirmed i was ok it was acknowledged that i thought i could handle the result of what happened.

Some of which had my physical body flipping out from the amount of energy moving through it.

1 Like

Depends on the entity. And what their moods and agendas are. I have found through research and practice that demons are more fluid while angels are more ridgid

3 Likes

Definitely true!

2 Likes

What rules are those, if you know?

I don’t want to leave you hanging but I’m not sure how to answer that. So I’m going to just say … they are very obedient to their superiors. I will humbly leave it at that.

1 Like

I dunno about rules but the time i spent working with Michael to learn how to defend myself was VERY straightforward, very business like with how Michael dealt with me.

1 Like