Angels Are Aggressive AF

Im so jealous at the fact that people like you can do these things and i can barely do anything,
I cant hear spirits or see them but i do get alot of signs? But im still only 16 so hopefully i will be able to in the future

1 Like

You have plenty of time to continue developing in your abilities. I’m 31 and I didn’t start getting to this point until very recently. I heard and saw spirits when I was a child and teenager but I’ve since learned to block it out. Takes a lot of meditation and more use of your mind. We don’t come anywhere near reaching the full potential of our brain power.

3 Likes

IMG_20191214_204813_963

Funny post :grin: i had to respond with this :wink: no hard feelings…only hard nipples :smile:

4 Likes

Wow ng very inspiring journey :pray:
Thank you for sharing on something so personal, we all have so much to learn. :owl:

1 Like

Of course! I want to share and do all I can to help others. I know what it is to walk this journey alone and fumble around in the dark. Anything I can do to help others from being lost like that.

3 Likes

:pray: a shining example of the path!! :fire:
I think we’re all better for having you. :innocent::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I keep her sigil in my room as a memorial.

You do know I’m a girl right? Lol! And he usually doesn’t do stuff like that, no matter what I say. The point is it’s kinda out of character. He’s normally very patient with me. I have a smart mouth. It’s just how I am. He hasn’t been tolerating it lately though.

1 Like

Yes boo I’m a female. I guess it’s my pic because a lot of people get confused. But yeah I’ve had 2 children and everything. Probably explains the smart mouth too. Lol!

1 Like

Got a problem with gay? :3

1 Like

Guess he shouldn’t read my girl on girl lol!

1 Like