Angels Are Aggressive AF

Yeah no I don’t trust Christianity whatsoever. I trust myself lol. I love Azrael but he’s one of the jerky “angels”. @anon48079295 and I have actually been speculating that he probably isn’t an angel. Which that would explain the asshole behavior he tends to have. That being said he can also be very chill and caring. Let’s just say I just really push his buttons. You can ask anyone lol.

1 Like

Azreal is a complex entity. Some days, he can offer you insights into the world of the Dead that you never would have thought, some days, he could be pounding you into the mattress, making you cum three different ways from Sunday , some days he can just be an absolute prick , some days he can be a true friend and mentor.

If anybody ever figured that dude out, let me know.

5 Likes

you know i summon but a real demon Atreus has a hysterectomy they are not aloud to have babies not a good choice

Man is he. Lol! There is no figuring him out. He’s just moody af. I love my bae though. Just everyone know he’s pissy right now. Lol! My bad. I’ll try to stop pissing him off.

1 Like

I find that it’s pretty simple to tempt most Spirits into a wild rendezvous. As long as they get something out of the situation, like a big boost of energy, or the ability to Simply use your body, they usually down for it.

Shit, now I’m taking about fucking angels.

4 Likes

Lol! Go for it!

Ariwl’s my girl we totally feel each other. I can be pretty aggressive myself. It takes a really strong man to handle me and get me to take and settle down.

2 Likes

Don’t confuse angels for being servants of Yehovah. They’re not. Like demons, they’re far older than the Abrahamic religions.

6 Likes

I mean Yahweh is far older than that faith as well, so technically he could very well be the creator of those angels, just as Ma’at has a race of her own angels, and demons have their varying creators.

2 Likes

… But does he f*** like one? Har.

2 Likes

Any advice on intiating these kinds of experiences? That kind of connection sounds amazing.

2 Likes

Exactly that! TBH, I’m uncertain what a true servant of Yehovah looks like (generally) or is. By looks that could even be its energy signature (not that I could measure it but robotic it seems is pretty damn my take). The smashing and jambalaya mixing of cultures has created a perspective that is seized upon by the mainstream religions. Seems they want a CLEAN CUT OMNIVERSE and its either THIS or its is THAT and nothing inbetween, random, or w/e.

With the way technology is progressing for us in the current time stream I wonder if that too is affecting the spirit. Maybe I’ve been watching too much of Black MIrror on Netflix recently. When tech starts creating shit that seems spiritual or emulates experiences and fucks with us then you have to wonder what is being manipulated and if that too is agitating the spiritual networks.

4 Likes

Ha! Lol! Nope. Not at all. He’s a savage beast. Ironically my Chinese zodiac sign is a rabbit. Lol!

1 Like

Lots of meditation. Lots of focus and energy building between yourself and the entity. I have some other threads about getting closer to your spirit partner.

4 Likes

Got my punishment last night. At least Azrael is in a better mood. The thing is I vaguely remember what happened. My memories of it aren’t near as intense as the other times.

I remember him taking me to our beach house (emphasis on our because if I don’t he’ll be angry). Anyway I mainly remember having anal sex because I agreed to do something I don’t like and that’s most definitely something I don’t like. And I also remember being spanked. That was one of the more intense memories from this experience. I don’t know why but when he spanks me the area between my legs starts to vibrate. It doesn’t take many whacks before I’m in the midst of powerful orgasm. Then I remember crying because the mix of emotions were hard to handle. And he wiped my tears then rubbed my back and said, “Stop crying my angel. I’m done”. Then I cuddled with him as he read to me.
This part of the experience actually stands out the absolute most. The book he read to me was strange. The words were glowing and seemed to move around. Also I have no idea what language that was but I understood bits and pieces of it. Very strange. But now thinking back on it I don’t remember the parts I understood.

2 Likes

How in the world can you have sex with an angel or demon when they dont have a physical body?
Are you just fucking the air or something?
I have only heard of astral sex with angels and demons.

1 Like

They have a physical body it’s just not on this physical so you either project to them or it can be done in dream walking or they can give you sensations physically.

My own experiences were normally through etheric projection.

3 Likes

Wow, I read it like another fanfiction.

1 Like

Sometimes it’s on the astral. Sometimes it’s here. They can take on whatever form they want. He can have a dick if he wants. He can turn into a woman and have a vagina if he wants. One time when I went to the astral with him neither of us had sex organs. We just touched our root and sacral chakras together. It was amazing.
Now he has physically manifested to me once. He started out like a shadow person then faded into a transparent person.

2 Likes

Lol! Yes my posts will probably read like that because I’m an author. I write erotica. But I promise anything I post on here are experiences I’ve actually had.

2 Likes