Angels Are Aggressive AF

Lately I’ve noticed that people talking about angels seeming to be more aggressive. Of course I’ve learned to not put entities in a box, but I’ve not really felt like Azrael was aggressive. That is until last night when my smart mouth got me in trouble.
Before bed I always set intentions. However, I don’t always have success with that. As a matter of fact I tend to have a lot of fails with that. So last night I decided I wasn’t going to set intentions. Why not take a break? Right? No I get fussed at by the angel that insists on living with me. He said I should at least meditate or something. After trying to justify my laziness I said fine I’ll set intentions. I’ll suck your dick then ride your face. How’s that for intentions? He got angry and said he’s serious. I said me too. We know it’s not going to happen case closed. He said no since you want to be funny it’s going to happen. I’m like ok we’ll see. Told him he wasn’t going to do anything and that when everyone thinks of angels being fluffy bunnies they were thinking of him. Word of advice: do not set intentions then get smart with an angel lol. He said after I give him head and then ride his face he was going to hold me down and spank me because he is tired of my smart ass mouth.
I didn’t believe him. I just scoffed and went to bed.
I found myself in what looked to be a log cabin. I was sitting on the side of a large bed. Directly across from me was a big chair. Sitting in the chair was an extremely large and handsome man. He looked like he was Native American. I had no idea who he was at first. I actually felt bad for being attracted to him. He just lounged in the chair, watching me with a smirk on his face. I looked down and realized that I was only wearing a sheer bra and panties. Immediately I covered myself. “Since when are you so shy?” It all clicked, the intentions I had set then I made him angry. “Azrael?” He chuckled, “Took you a moment”.
It was time to eat my words. I did what I intended to do. When he came it tasted like thick cream drizzled with honey. He had to pull me off of him. Then he took his turn. I enjoyed myself but I dreaded what was coming. I tried to hold my orgasm back but I couldn’t. During orgasm I almost woke up. He carried me to the bed and told me to breathe slowly. “You’re not waking up and getting out of this”, he said.
When my heart rate and breathing slowed he turned me over, put my hands above my head, and held me down. That’s when he smacked me hard on my ass. I screamed. It hurt really bad but it strangely felt good too. He smacked me over and over. I felt like electricity was streaming between my legs. Was I going to cum from this? Yes, yes I did. I was in tears by this point. My body trembled. Azrael massaged my back. “I’ve been having to prove myself to you more and more lately”, he told me. “Well this proves you’re not the fluffy bunny”, I said. He laughed and asked if I was ok. I was fine but I know not to be such a smart ass anymore lol. I made it up to him by riding him slowly. At least he seemed pleased by the end of it.

14 Likes

I didn’t read of this yet, but they really are. I mean Archangels are literally the warrior class. They all even the girl (Ariel) have some fight in them. Micheal can be really short tempered and Gabriel was rumor to take the voice of those that don’t listen them. Ariel’s name translation is lioness of God. So I am not at all shocked that angels would shatter the mold of being sweet and innocent because some are in fact very aggressive.

7 Likes

Now that I read it all yes angels do like a little kinky and BDSM sometimes I think a angel can tempt a demon into some bad bedroom behavior :woman_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

Oh my…this is pretty intense

7 Likes

I like the seraphim they are blood thirsty beings when they want to be lol.

5 Likes

They probably could! Lol! When I mentioned BDSM to Azrael he seemed to be against it. I even joked that he should ask his angel friends about it. But I see he’s not as cuddly as he seems. He’s just been behaving himself with me I guess. Smh. Lol!

4 Likes

Lol! See I didn’t know that. The other night when I offered him blood I was just stabbing in the dark. He’s been aggressive like this ever since though I’ve noticed. I didn’t mention about last week when he manifested in my room and held me down, forcing me to say his name over and over. Let’s just say I don’t question who he is anymore lol.

3 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with blindfolds, whips and chains sometimes. :woman_shrugging:t2: The lost of control over myself for me is mind blowing. :joy:

4 Likes

It is because I had no control whatsoever. He had complete control and showed me just how powerful they are.

4 Likes

Im thinking of asking for an Angel for a lover and mentor after reading this. Bring on the whips and chains.
Sometimes it pays to be a Brat Submissive lol

8 Likes

Lol! They are good teachers and lovers. Though I got punished at least he helped with me learning about setting intentions.

2 Likes

I think the demons are going to get jealous if we keep this up :joy::sweat_smile:. Quick someone post an how amazing in bed demons are!!!

4 Likes

Lol! Poor demons. The angels have been showing out lately.

3 Likes

Um… it always “pays” in some way being a bratty submissive - just not always the ways you might have hoped.

I’m very familiar with the responses “I’ll never do that again Sir!” and the more surprising “I’m not sure that I didn’t like that Sir!” lol

5 Likes

Since all of this had happened Azrael’s aggressiveness dialed back a lot. That is until recently. I started another thread about a soul exchange I did with him. Long story short he warned me to give it serious thought before we did it and I convinced him I had already thought it through (which I truly thought I had). Afterwards I’ve been having side effects I don’t like and he’s angry because he’s realizing I really didn’t think it through that well.
As a result we’ve been arguing… A lot. He’s also been doing this off the wall, aggressive shit again. Last night I was doing my rounds in my house (turning lights off, making sure doors are locked, giving pets water etc). I’ve gotten to the point where I mainly do this in the dark. So I was heading back to my bedroom when my thigh got sprayed with kinda hot liquid. I stopped and rubbed my thigh but it was dry. Then I realized Azrael was standing there. Then I realized what had just happened. I said you sprayed me again?! Why? All he said was because he’s territorial. What the hell is that supposed to mean? So I asked him to explain further and he said no because I don’t listen. Then he proceeds to smack me hard on my ass and ordered me to go to bed. I was like are you out your damn mind?! That shit hurt. My ass feels a little bruised. It hurts to sit for a while. Not to mention my thigh is sore from him spraying me. I still don’t understand what that skin irritation is about. So after some back and forth I finally went to bed. Nothing happened. The cold moon was unproductive for me. I have a feeling it’s because of this. Hopefully he won’t stay mad at me much longer. I know I was being irresponsible in my decision to do the soul exchange but dang.

2 Likes

Did he pee on you?!

5 Likes

You know what? That would make sense. But I honestly don’t know. When he did it before it was ejaculation but the liquid wasn’t as hot as it was this time. My skin is a lot more irritated too. He has been fascinated with urine lately. Idk why. Right before I had our last child he asked for some as an offering.

I have a fairly tight tie with Ariel, I will tell you first-hand that she is aggressive AF.

Do not piss her off whenever it comes to working with nature.

Also, even Raphael can be pretty damn brutal. Although, from my experience, his meanest weapon is his wit.

6 Likes

Lol yeah I’ve heard about Raphael and his shannanigans. Lol!

2 Likes

Angels seemed pretty chill until I got into the church years back then left. Don’t take man’s word on how angels or spirits are. Man and the church seeks only to control and dominate other men so they’ll lie and create doctrine to subjugate the masses. I keep forgetting this and end up blaming a GOD and that associated with (when it is probably a construct of the church). Why are so many into exorcising demons or seeking them out? I often wonder if it isn’t to control, steal, and tap those powers just to promote the façade of a “one true god” but utilizing others spirits energies and abilities. Solomon certainly had no qualms accordingly but I think the Church is far more aggressive and devious. Christ and GOD and Mary with her divine conception could all be fabricated lies utilizing ancient myths but reworked. Jewish to Christain faith has a very scratchy needing to be itched past. But hey, even with the possible lies where would RPGs, roleplaying and a lot of what is now today be. For that, we can be thankful even if it was a god damn bloody past. Maybe angels are more annoyed these days. I haven’t asked lately tbh.

2 Likes