Angelic VS Demonic Protection

What do you think the difference is if any?

I can tell the ‘feel’ of it is different but can’t quite put my finger on what it is.

PS. Apart from the obvious different feeling between angelic vs demonic energies.

1 Like

[quote=“Seeker, post:1, topic:583”]What do you think the difference is if any?

I can tell the ‘feel’ of it is different but can’t quite put my finger on what it is.

PS. Apart from the obvious different feeling between angelic vs demonic energies.[/quote]
interesting topic. which current do u think is more effective and easier to work with

Both currents are equally useful, though sometimes one may be more useful for some things while the other is more useful for other things, but there’s always overlap between the two.

To break it down into simplistic terms, if you want to get something done fast but with more danger demons are the way to go, angels are better if you are being slow and careful.

[quote=“iMAGE, post:2, topic:583”][quote=“Seeker, post:1, topic:583”]What do you think the difference is if any?

PS. Apart from the obvious different feeling between angelic vs demonic energies.[/quote]
interesting topic. which current do u think is more effective and easier to work with[/quote]

I definately feel more at home with demonic energies but ultimately I think they’re equally effective tbh.