Angel to teach astral projection

Any recommendations for an Angel to assist in astral projection?

The Archangel Gabriel.

Thalos from Kingdoms of Flame (not an angel, but a Spirit)

Archangel Raziel, who is a pretty good all around teacher of magick.

6 Likes

Tried contacting Thalos but he seems hard to communicate with, I’ll try Gabriel and Raziel

I’m going to try more with Gabriel I feel I and probably others don’t give him enough credit

Stop Trying to use Angelim false Light Created by Religion. My opinion. Jump into the Divinitys. Call the Goddess AuSet. She is Master Magician None Can Match or Call Setekh, Anubis, Persephone. Any Diety that walks Between realms.

4 Likes

Angels are quite unilateral for astral projection you do not need that, you might be better as nashoba wrote with another entity (some transition entity) I think Queen Persephone is a good example she is in one realm and on the other, even a psycopompos might help

I think a entity which works with transition and duality is better as astral proyection is your body. in this realm your spirit and mind in the other

3 Likes

Psychopomps are to truly get you where you wanna be. They get an individual to the finishing per’se. I Deffinetly Agree there. Though looking at your individual bloodline and genetic markers or Known Ancestral descent can help as well. See what I know as truth and what, others know as well. Is that we each have our own unique set of Paternal/Maternal Divinitys that are Ancestral Spirits. Unique to us specifically. Look at your own Favorites , where is your attention drawn. Where was it drawn as a Child? Any ties with Pre-christian Pantheons? Many, many, many, Angelim and Daemons were Premordial dietys demonized by the church that just wouldn’t go away so they tried hiding them behind masks of demonic names or what have you. To Scare Humanity into Submission in a way. Also Black Madonnas and Saints are associated with Pagan Dieties as well.

2 Likes

Which entities would you recommend?

I would go to the main Psychopompos itself Hermes as he travels between realms and he can guide the way, also if you need another god or spirit to work with, Hermes as messenger of the gods can guide you to whichever spirit or deity you actually need for the task

Anyway I am devoted to the hellenic pantheon so I cannot recommend for experience anything outside this pantheon for this

but as I stated before any more ambiguos so to speak entity can help, someone who is not like unilateral, and mainly entities wich are good in more than one realm even Janus I think could be better than an angel if you get what I mean

3 Likes

Do you have his sigil?
Or in what way do you contact him?

mmm I have posted before how to contact a greek god you can find it on the threads

but basically, you do not work with symbols or sigils you work by the image of the god, a painting or sculpture in which you can recognice him

choose one that resonates with you (not giving you the back obviously)
and start building a conection read the myths understand his nature
if you have questions for him ask the precise question to the image and let him answer you from your subcouncuios mind
now you wont only need some hints from him, so you will need his assistence too not only his advices
for that you do an offering the traditional offerings are libations, pouring liquids (more traditionally olive oil) on his honour, in a way if you do a task for him like a libation or any offering he will do a task for you in retribuition

so its quite easy
the hard part might be talking to the image at first it can be difficult, but with practice you can manage it
do not waste his time by asking silly questions or trying to make small talk, that will lead you nowhere, just ask the important stuff and learn to recognice his communication in your mind
once you have a connection with him everytime will be easier
im not sure how to describe it but in a way is like the word comes from behind your head and most of the time you have to pay attention to whatever comes first to your mind, as it will tell you something if you analize it
thats about all

3 Likes

Call Thoth, Hermes. Same using his Heiroglyphics or create a symbol using his name. Create an altar. For him meditate, offer him food or wine. This is how i started with Setekh and AuSet. Also he can be Called at a crossroads if you know one go meditate there. Offerings of Cakes honey olives, cheese, wine, incense. Sacred animals are dogs tortoises and snakes, tree is a Palm. Spirit allies are Maia Pan/Faunus and Nymphs.

1 Like

Nailed it there Hotep Bruh
Study, study, study. Make that more Important than all else.

2 Likes

The angels from solomons first pentacle of the moon are great for astral projecion they also open you to the divide and improve your creativity

4 Likes

Most spirits associated with the moon can help you with Astral Projection. You can also do some spells with just the moon energy to enhance your self.

2 Likes

You really don’t need an angel for this. We all do this every night. Here’s the way I learned…

Try to stay as conscious as possible as you’re falling asleep. Meaning, develop the ability to allow your body to go to sleep (or be as relaxed as humanly possible) while your mind is still awake. If you need help with reaching this state, try the CDs that are made by The Monroe Institute (the Gateway Experience).

Once you get to that point, all you have to do is will yourself up and out. If you still can’t get results, just lie there and wait for the vibrations to start. Your whole body will feel like you’re having a rush of energy, your heart will feel like it’s speeding up (it’s not, it’s the energy), and you will naturally come out.

The trick to this is a completely, totally relaxed body while your mind is awake. I do this when I’m extremely tired but mentally awake.

This is natural for humans. If you need extra help, I recommend Robert Bruce’s book, Astral Dynamics. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I wouldn’t suggest a psychopomp, a psychopomp is a guide of the dead, the astral is the collective unconscious/plane of thought. You don’t need them to take you there.

1 Like