Angel Lukorst

I am going to invoke this angel is he suitable for beginners? Isn’t he a demon? I heard he comes from the kingdom of flames so if it’s not something treacherous. I’ve never heard of him before.

Lukorst is an angel.

In Kingdoms of Flame, there are three types of beings, Demons, Angels, and a type EA refers to simply as Spirits because they don’t fit any other classification.

One thing to keep in mind about Lukorst is that he will only bring the amount of money needed, not what is wanted. He hates greed.

5 Likes

Thank you my friend how i just heard kingdom of flame so i was wondering what the hell this is some dark kind of angel and that it’s some dangerous angel etc … :grin: but if it’s an angel like everyone else like 72 Angels same as them thats just fine

He’s not like the 72 Angels of the Shemhamforash.

The angels of Kingdoms of Flame are a bit more “fiery” than your usual run of the mill archangels. Lukorst can be very stern and a bit rude when asked to bring money. As I stated before, he looks down on greed, and he will know if you are asking for more than what is needed.

Kingdoms of Flame is the first grimoire EA Koetting ever published.

4 Likes

Well shit so now I’m wondering if to even call him.
I’ll tell him to bring me as much as he sees fit.

Hey Darkest Knight, would it be appropriate to ask him for a ball- park amount, or does have to be the exact amount ( down to the last dime)?

1 Like

You can ask Lukorst for whatever you think you need. If you need $200 to pay a bill, ask for $200. It doesn’t have to be too specific, though. If your bill is $195.97, for example, asking for $200 is fine.

If you don’t know how much you will need, say you have an expense coming up and you don’t yet know exactly, then a ball park estimate should work as well.

3 Likes

Thanks ALWAYS coming through for us.

One Last thing. Do ya’ll have a youth channel? I’m fucking 40 asking, & feel weird already. Ya’ll great folks; Lady Eva, Yourself, C.kendell are great folks. One thing, though :rofl::rofl: ya’ll don’t play No -Games on here!!!

1 Like

I’m not a “youth,” so, no, I do not. :joy:

1 Like

That’s why i try my best to search the forum before I ask you some questions. Yo! I’ve seen your ass get annoyed .

2 Likes

Yo! Folks nerd to check the form also, about which not to ask. (Lady Eva has mad class, but. The ratched comes out on folks. Ya’ll like the mama’s & pappa’s to some’ in-between’rs, Adepts, newbies and others . I’m still nee here; however, I’d think i would have cool see Lady Eva , Darkest knight, velenos, colab with E.A. & Co. I hope you not out of line.

2 Likes

Damn i just noticed that shit. I meant YouTube… Damn auto txt!

3 Likes