Angel for employment

Hey guys. So, I petitioned the Archangel Menadel to retain my employment. I’m curious, has anyone ever called on this angel for a similar task with success? Really curious about this particular spirit.

1 Like

You should have faith in your petition. why you up on other’s success with doubt? Yes. your question is doubt.

If you want to know more about spirit. ASk him/her yourself since your working with spirit. Go to the source not 3rd party. I find it rude to ask another when the spirit is right there for you to know. It’s like me asking about someone from another person when i can just interact with the person in front of me. It makes it seem like gossip if asking someone else.

I would suggest you believe what you have done and prepare well for the job interview.

Good luck. :+1:

Asking other occultists what their personal experiences with a particular entity is not stupid. It’s a common question, & there isn’t much information about the entity on these forums. Quite frankly, I don’t care for the attitude. You completely misunderstood the question & my intention asking it. I expect you will throw in another jab at me.

1 Like

You are correct here.