Angel Energy and Psychic Vampirism

In the book 72 angels of magick, t is said that Hayiel can raise your energy, has anyone tried it? what is the difference between this angel giving you energy and psychic vampirism?

2 Likes

Well it’s probably not energy that has come involuntarily from another person.

2 Likes

what is it then? if it is not energy?

People keep misquoting me…

It’s not energy that has come involuntarily from another person but energy that has come voluntarily from this angel to you.

2 Likes

I fixed the typo in your title :slight_smile:

When an entity is said to raise your energy, that means they use their power to open your energy body so that it can produce energy in greater amounts. They don’t being in energy from an external source, but give you more access to what you already have (theoretically, you have access to an infinite amount of power, but there are locks in place, similar to surge protectors, that prevent full access). Think of it like an energy system upgrade. Your body will bring in and use energy more efficiently.

3 Likes

if everyone has access to infinite amount of power, why they steal it through psychic vampirism?

yes. thanks :sweat_smile::+1:

Because they, as I said, don’t have access to it. There are locks and barriers in place, so we have to bring in energy from external sources.

We are God, and therefore have access to all the power of God. However, we are not set up for full access to such power. That’s why we have to spend so much time refining ourselves through external sources, be it demons, angels, the elements, godnames, mantras, or whatever.

2 Likes

thanks for your reply.
there is a demon in demons of magick named Valefar who is said to “To take the energy of those you name, for your benefit and their decline”,
can i take energy from total strangers?
will i be karmically linked to them if i take their energy? will it shape a sort of karmic debt?
like for example if i ask the angel to boast my energy and at the same time to gather energy from ten different people asking Valefar, how is that ? will i be empowered? how does this work? will this make me stronger?
can i ask like for example i want the energy of a specific chakra of these ten different people? will this work?
does it work on plants and inanimate objects as well?

Yes, you can take energy from total strangers.

Yes, there is a possibility of pulling karmic debt and other negatives when you do. That’s why the energy needs to be purified and refined before you use it.

Yes, you can draw energy from any living thing, including plants and animals, as well as inanimate objects like the earth and sun.

I am far from an expert on vampirism, but as far as my understanding goes, when you pull energy from other people, it doesn’t lead to a permanent empowerment. The energy you pull from others is easily exhausted, which is why those that practice psychic vampirism have to do it regularly.

Yes, you can do it at the same time as calling upon the angel to raise your energy. However, if the quality of the energy you pull isn’t very good, it might gum up the work of the angel.

2 Likes

thanks so much for your answers :+1:
how do i purify this energy?
why is it soon exhausted?
is it possible that the energy you pull from certain people to go back to them because they are conscious?
what can i do to empower my chakras fast?

Intent and will

Because it is used up.

No. However, they can block you from taking it if they know how to manipulate energy.

Pull power from the cosmos and the earth through your chakras daily, and vibrate the Bija mantras as you do.

2 Likes

how do i do that? how do i block someone?

Knowledge of energy manipulation, shields, and your own will.

If you want to learn more about how psychic vampirism works, I recommend the Psychic Vampire Codex by Michelle Belanger.

3 Likes

thanks so much for your answers.
a friend referred me to this book which i am reading.
Psychic Vampires: Protection from Energy Predators & Parasites

i have another question. so, for example you take an energy of a well known doctor with an interest in philosophy, will you become like them? will you acquire their intelligence in these areas like you learn to become a better doctor or understand philosophical concepts quickly like them since they have unique talents in learning a specific subject? i am talking about a large portion of their energy?

No.

While it is possible to gain some emotional traits if you don’t purify (energy carries emotional imprints extremely well), as noted above, they are not permanent and will fade as your body processes the energy.

However, you cannot obtain primary personality traits such as intelligence, though secondary traits such as liking spicy food are possible. This has been known to happen to organ transplant patients.

2 Likes

some people just like to practice psychic vampirism, but psychic vampirism can also be beneficial for those around them. It’s a matter of who decides to do what with it.

1 Like