Angel Assistance

Hello Everyone!

I have an aunt who is interested in working with the Angels. I don’t work with them, so I can’t guide beyond the basics of spirits in general.

Is there anyone who can give me some information that I can share with her?

How do you call them?
What do they feel like?
What to expect?
What not to do?
What offerings do they like?
Do they have their own sigils and enns?

Etc…

Thank you.

2 Likes

They have sigils.
A method I use to call them is gazing at the sigil and calling their name. Focus on that for a while. I close my eyes and draw the sigil in my mind. Then it starts to move most of the time. But that is different, depending on which angel you call.

Every angels feels different to me. Light is not all the same. Michael for example feels like hot burning sunlight. Raphael feels like calm, soothing moonlight to me.

Expect a strange experience. Angels are hard to understand in the beginning. It will be different than what you expect, that’s for sure.

Don’t expect to encounter an all good and loving creature that throws pink glitter.

It is always best to ask them yourself.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

Yes, I told her the same, not to expect an “all good glitter throwing” creature just because she heard the word Angel! Lol.

Where can I find their sigils? Is a google search good enough?

Depends, I don’t know if all the sigils can be found there. You can pm me if you want a particular sigil, maybe I can help you.

2 Likes

Have you worked with Uriel, Sandalphon or Michael? I want to work to start with angel to initiate on Sephiroth and for healing

1 Like

I’ll pm you in a minute.

1 Like

Sure MiLady

You would call them as you would any other spirit.

In my experience, each angel has their own sort of “energy” like demons. For example, Camael feels like intense fire while Raphael feels like a soothing wind.

If you expect them to pay lip service to God/Yahweh/Allah/etc. that’s what you’re going to get.

They don’t serve him - in fact, they’re much older than the Abrahamic religions - but humans are often terrified of them, so if pretending to serve God is what’s going to make them comfortable, then they’ll do it.

They’re also warriors. They aren’t the cuddly, peace-loving spirits that most people stereotype them as. But they are loving when they like you enough or they feel you need it.

Don’t be disrespectful to them or people they like. I’ve had dreams of Archangel Michael tearing down the livelihood of those who disrespected Lucifer. Again, they’re warriors. They can be just as brutal as demons.

Just be respectful and sincere, and everything will go smoothly.

Angels don’t require offerings. A simple “thank you” is often enough for them.

However, they aren’t opposed to receiving offerings. The offerings they like vary from angel to angel.

They have sigils, but not enns. Enns are more of a demon thing.

4 Likes

Introduce you aunt to the Gallery of Magick. The books Archangels of Magick, and 72 Angels of Magick by Damon Brand will provide her with several easy ways to work with angels.

4 Likes

I use Damon Brand’s books, Archangels of Magick is a great one, as well as 72 Angels of Magick and Mystical Words of Power. Angels of Wrath by Gordon Winterfield is also very well respected here, although I’ve never read it myself.

It’s hard for me to describe what they fell like, once I call them their presence is very clear, like they have clearly heard my call, feels like reassurance. They also feel very powerful I would say and maybe slightly unsettling or scary sometimes, just because of their rather intense energy.

And as other’s have said, don’t expect them to be anything like the mainstream ideas of Angels. Their energy is very intense and they have great destructive power as well, but to me they have been very helpful and I am very grateful to many of them. Also like others have said, just be respectful and you’ll be find, but if you’re not then I don’t think much will happen really, they just won’t help you.

I’ve never offered them anything physical really, although it’s good to be grateful for whatever they bring you.

And yes they do have sigils, but not enns. Most of their sigils were constructed using Magick Squares (if I’m not mistaken) so you’ll notice they look a lot simpler and more minimalistic than most spirit sigils.

3 Likes