Angel and enochian magick books

Hey guys I was wondering if you all could make some recommendations on this subject, without any (demons and darkness is the only way). Thank you kindly.

5 Likes

Nick Farrel’s The Shem Grimoire

2 Likes

I have all on this list but book 4.
The complete works of Dr John see everything enochian he made in a huge 2 volume set 14 pounds or so $140.00 give or take It’s on Amazon.
Also lulu press had vol 1 no 1-10 And 3.1 for around $135.00 give it take.
Book 4 also on amazon $80.00.
The goldendawn on Amazon.

4 Likes

Aleister Crowley The Vision and the Voice.
Aaron Leitch The Enochian Language, The Enochian Grimoire.
Dean Wilson Enochian Magick in Theory, Enochian Magic in Practice (recommend theory highly)
Tyson and DuQuette, One had a workbook which was great.

5 Likes

David Goddard’s Dictionary of Angels. Frater Ashen Chassans Gateways Through Stone and Circle.
Sepher or Book of Beth by Frater B (introduces you to tol in a sphere and concourse of forces)
Zodiacal Rituals by Frater U D (conjure constellations)
Lost Keys of Enoch
Book of Tobit (incarnation of Sandalphon with Raphael)
Book of Enoch
Testament of Solomon

5 Likes
  • The black pullet
  • The sixth and seventh book of Moses
  • Grimoire of Armadel
  • Book 2 of the Lemegeton - Though,some entities listed are by nature evil.
  • Enochian magic for beginners - Though this book is kinda boring.
5 Likes

Enochian Vision Magick by Lon Milo DuQuette

The Lost Art of Enochian Magick by John DeSalvo. This book is about astral travel to the Aeythers and comes with a CD of pronunciation of the Enochian Keys.

4 Likes

The Sevenfold Mystery by Michael Kelly

4 Likes

Also, any tips for this sort of practice?

I recommend you peform the LBRP before and after any Evocation.

If you want to establish an intimate relationship with Angels, Do the LBRP three times everyday.

After the Kabbalistic cross signature,Draw and Invoke the four blue upright pentagrams to the East, then south, West and finally North while following other/all instructions accordingly with care.
It has a lot of benefits - One of it is that it brings you a step closer to Angels/Ascended masters/Beings of Light. It has other great benefits that i am sure you know already.

6 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate this.

2 Likes

I am definitely adding these to my Amazon wishlist! Thanks, @Aiden_Crow!

1 Like

Mastering the Mystical Heptarchy

2 Likes

Enochian Magic In Theory & Enochian Magic In Practice By Frater Yechidah are very good books to have and should give you all you need to get started.

2 Likes

These 2 books seem the only legit books on Enochian after months of research on the subject.

There are several more that I could recommend.

Are Frater Yechidah books of Enochian specifically the second one practical like Corwin or just complex devotional/ sympathetic magic? If you know kindly inform me as his 2 books are expensive and need to be bought together. Thanks.

Frater Yechidah’s book is traditional Enochian magick, which is more complex and requires ceremonial tools like a scrying mirror and a physical representative of the Great Table. In Corwin’s book, all the hard work has already been done for you.

I don’t know what you mean by devotional/sympathetic magick, though. I don’t know of any book on Enochian that fits that description, and I have read many. Enochian is ceremonial magick, not sympathetic magick.

If you want to learn traditional Enochian magick, I would recommend Frater Yechidah’s books (I have them) but if you are just looking for straight up results oriented magick, Corwin’s book is better suited for that.

1 Like

Yeah you’re definitely right. Corwin did the hard work for you. Yechida’s books would take at least a year of meticulous study and diligent practice but he’s really legit. I did my research on Dean Wilson but the time to learn alone without feedback from a mentor from the ground up for such a complex system (even just using these 2 books) looks overwhelming and tedious to say the least.

Straight up results/ practical magic is what almost everyone really needs/ wants. Corwin has really outdone himself in Universal Magick. It’s the best book I ever read. I disregarded everything else coz less is more…… I didn’t even try NAP. Got the physical book but gave it away. Less is more.

Thank you for the reply.

The Enochian work of Gerald and Betty Schuler is superb and has probably set the standard for the last thirty years. They’ve done a deep dive into every aspect and added their own gnosis to it. Their books are great, especially their Workbook, if you ever want to learn the basics of the traditional system.

1 Like