Angel and demonic pact

Hi. So i have to say its an honour to learn from you. I have all the books you wrote as well as the awaking n cronickles of
Lucifer so naturally I m a huge fan of your work. Being Monday I no you looking for a video to post on YouTube or at least I m hoping you are. I was wondering if it’s possible to work with angels while already having a pact made with the king BELIAL. So is it possible that you could please talk about the pros n cons in your video (I love watching them) and how we can protect against any cons. Thanks a million in advance please make a video on this please! Ur student and fan Reza

Angels will work with anyone, but they don’t do things that would be deemed ‘evil’ like killing/hurting someone (the angels I know). I think many satanists have or were born with familiar spirits to help them. But every human has a guardian angel that you can only contact if you reach out to them. I’m sure they’d be happy to hear from you.

2 Likes

Demonic pacts are made when Dedicating yourself to a specific demon/demoness for help in magical rituals

Thanx but I think I will stick with what I no. my pact with king Belial is working perfectly. Besides I really don’t think angels will do something I ask if it’s BANEFUL. I do wonder if angels can be used with demons. Is there an angelical pact like how we do it with demons?

2 Likes

Samael and Azrael

5 Likes

In my experience you can work with at least some angels and Belial simultaneously, I had a dual evocation of Raphael and Belial a couple of times. They are 9arguably0 both mercurial spirits, but they didn’t clash and did actually exchange information in a way that assisted me.

8 Likes

Hello. Lady Eva, that’s what I wanted to know if it causes duels of sorts between them… How do u no who’s a guardian angel assigned to you, and how do u make sure the big guy is cool with that spirit?

1 Like

Sorry I meant cool with that specific angel

And plz how do I invoke him to ask coz I tried but i think i did it wrong…want loa power. I read somewhere in the complete working that it finds you if I want it. How did it happen for u?

I don’t really work with a concept of guardian angels as such, I worked with the idea of a Higher Self which may or may not be related, so I’m not the best source on this, sorry - maybe @telgega or @ashtkerr, or someone else can provide more useful information. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Define guardian angel, do you mean a guardian spirit that protects you or the hga which is the higher self?

1 Like

To be clear I am more comfortable with the King in evocation. Takes alot of time but I am more afraid of an angel taking hate to my king. I m still mastering evocation and LHP video. I m comfortable in dark n demons evocation takes time but I am getting there more n more quicker everytime. Belial is my trusted one so I rather do that. But the Loa thing how bad is the initiation. I m going thru that same Grimoire again with vodoun magick trying to find it. Legba or something. I m in South Africa so it should be easier. Thanks for your help as always. I Wana invoke coz I cannot hear at all. U always so helpful I thank you

Cool! Maybe evoke him and ask him to reveal to you iusing a method you can clearly understand whether or not this will be okay with him right now.

Ok some guy says guardian angel will give me lots of money on a triple 7 luck money n emotion n this person who controls them or whatever he does always asks for money, Alot with no results. False promises. So I evoked and said to Belial is this cool but can’t hear him. I just see like a movie and he manifested in full on Thursday but for like a second or 2. I was happy!!! But I can’t hear anything he says. Despite the works n all n how to and Enns I still can’t hear. Does this grow eventually

I should do it now? Ok.

By angels not doing anything baneful I meant the ones that subscribe to the whole right hand path ideals. If you want to talk to your guardian angel I think you just pray and try to sus them out with your intuition, if you try to reach out to them they should be aware and try to contact back.

1 Like

Ok cool got it thanks

2 Likes

Then specify that. There are plenty of angels that you can use for baneful workings.

Cool thanks. So you work with the angel of death? Wow can he/she do what we ask? Like hyperthaticaly if u want me to die or whoever and u conjure him/her he can do it if u tell/ask?

Wait let me refrase: will he obey u