Andromalus

I want to do an evocation. I want all the people that owe me money to pay me back. Do u think Andromalus is a good demon for this?

My experience with Andeomalious was this.

The FIRST time I got robbed for a PS3 I used sigil majick with him and asked for my shit back and for the thrive to be punished.

Through one of TWF’s readings I had an idea of who it was.

Now I didn’t get my PS3 back but the suspect was taken to jail on another charge and is now on probation.

So to an extent I got what I wanted.

If you’re not opposed to working with Archangels I have a spell you can perform with Michael that may help.

I just started this working so no results YET but I have a feeling of peace that the thrive(s) will be punished and brought to my feet begging for redemption and offering repayment.

The spell is quite long so if you want it ask and I’ll give it to you.(I’m posting from my cellphone so it’s a real bitch to make long posts)

Michael helps with a number of things as instated on your Herbs and Oils post and the prayers I have…you can just feel the power from them.

Don’t think because he’s an angel that he’s not a fuckin badass.

Edit: I also have a psalms hoodoo spell that could help.
Once again ask and you shall receive.(The spell i mean lol)

Good luck!

MK

andromalius is for people who have robbed you. if you lent them money i am not sure if he would be the right spirit but you can try.

i also have experience with him. one day i’ll tell the tale but not today because it is kind of long. however, i will say. the guy who robbed jack got fucked over pretty goddamn bad, and if i’m not mistaken he recently cut his own leg off to save his life based on the curse andromalius put on him.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:2, topic:3683”]My experience with Andeomalious was this.

The FIRST time I got robbed for a PS3 I used sigil majick with him and asked for my shit back and for the thrive to be punished.

Through one of TWF’s readings I had an idea of who it was.

Now I didn’t get my PS3 back but the suspect was taken to jail on another charge and is now on probation.

So to an extent I got what I wanted.

If you’re not opposed to working with Archangels I have a spell you can perform with Michael that may help.

I just started this working so no results YET but I have a feeling of peace that the thrive(s) will be punished and brought to my feet begging for redemption and offering repayment.

The spell is quite long so if you want it ask and I’ll give it to you.(I’m posting from my cellphone so it’s a real bitch to make long posts)

Michael helps with a number of things as instated on your Herbs and Oils post and the prayers I have…you can just feel the power from them.

Don’t think because he’s an angel that he’s not a fuckin badass.

Edit: I also have a psalms hoodoo spell that could help.
Once again ask and you shall receive.(The spell i mean lol)

Good luck!

MK[/quote]

Hi! My backpack was recently stolen from me and I’d really like my things back and for the perpetrator to be punished. Do you think your spell with Michael can help? Please post it!

LM

use andromalius instead. he does a great job, i can vouch for him and that is what he specializes in.