Andras woke me up?

Hello, this night I had strange experience. I fell asleep pretty quickly after taking a pill for curing my illness and was woken up by voice repeating in whispers "Andras, Andras… I felt strong pulling to get out of bed and do something. This morning I felt strong sexual attraction towards him. I am working with him to kill my enemy and when I go anywhere I call to him for protection :owl:.

3 Likes

Welp basically sounds like he’s acknowledging you! Hope it all pans out for you :metal:

2 Likes

Oh my Andras, I am so exited… Its not the first time. I knew the first time when I saw wolves everywhere, in school after performing invocation of Andras we were talking about Owls, which is one of his symbols and then this :grin:.

2 Likes

That hes calling me or like you said acknowlidging himself :owl:

2 Likes

Yes, Andras came to me in a vision without me calling upon him. Also as a confirmation he came a few days later into my dreams and was in the form of an owl. Very close to my face, then would flutter around before coming back to look into my eyes. Pitch black eyes. So for sure he’s reaching out to you.

2 Likes