Andras for break up

I dont know how to destroy her anymore. I dont have power. I dont have mental focus. I’m drained and suffering. I need her gone before they tie the knot and shes allowed near my son by next summer and I dont have time for trial and error anymore. I am begging anyone who has relationships with Dantalion or Andras to get rid of her in any way possible. My mental health is now threatening my Son staying with me. I’m being investigated 3rd time. And my ex is too consumed with his selfishness and happiness with her to realise what hes causing us 3 years later. He tells me it’s just me and I’m the one who needs to forget it and not worry about what hes doing. Bit how can I not when hes in my sons life and wants her to be in it. She broke our home literally the week I was giving birth. My son never had 1 day where his dad put him to bed because she came between that. If anyone here can truly get rid of uer I will gladly pay them once it’s done. Please.

1 Like

First she broke our home as I gave birth and then she stood between him and I ever even coparenting together and hes become so committed to her now that he proposed to her and completely discarded me…blocked me…like I’m dead to him now…all to show her his loyalty…and I’ve spent almost 4 years done everything just to give our son some family structure and he made it impossible just going further and further sabotaging us…hes like an addict with no regard for how his choices are affecting us and even now with CPS involved he turns his phone off for his 3 day weekend like he does every week to be uninterrupted with her. Were on the verge of losing our son cus of this and he just continues driving me to insanity and provoking suffering with silent treatment

Dear @anon48508954 , not to go off topic, but I’ve read some of your other posts and just wanted to let you know I absolutely love,love,love your energy :heart: To the OP, im in a very similar situation,my ex abandoned me while pregnant with his child, for another woman.Went through pregnancy and birth alone. Besides him treating me like dirt throughout, he allowed this other woman to harass me. She would go as far as messaging my sister on social media and insulting me and my unborn child, she even posted pictures of me and get people to call me ugly. I actually went into labor earlier because of the stress I was going through. My baby’s father response? He isn’t responsible for what she says. I changed my number a few times and she would get a hold of it, she’d even make fake Profiles to check on me. Just some of the things I was and still going through.i started suffering from anxiety attacks, I would feel physically sick. Even an email would make my stomach turn and get violently sick.They tried to destroy me and they honestly did as I still get triggered. I haven’t been to a doctor but it’s kinda obvious Im recovering from ptsd.My baby boy just turned 10 months and he deserves the best of me. I’ve worked with a few spirits and even manifested my ex coming back twice…but you know what? I forgave the coward for the sake of my child BUT I realized I cannot and won’t accept such a weak excuse of a man. Working with the spirits taught me to face the emptiness and lack of self love I had,to respect myself and not accept anything less. I used to blame myself for not giving my baby a happy family unit, but I realized my baby having a WHOLE Mommy is far more important. I’m not saying I’m ok or healed, it’s fucking hard. My point is, this other woman is consumed with jealousy OF you, therefore the taunting and the attempts to destroy you. She will never admit it to herself that she is in a made-up-competition-in-her-head with you. You see? She is loosing and honestly lost herself allready because no decent self respecting woman WOULD behave in this way. Also,she is a parasite stealing your ENERGY. You giving her your attention is feeding her,your thoughts and feelings about their relationship is fueling it and she is loving it. I’d say work with the strongest demon to fuck her up but heal mama,you have to heal and healing is not for the weak. You’ve got this, the ancestors got you, all the spirits got you :black_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you @Cleocat, I genuinely appreciate the compliment. I thoroughly enjoy interacting with people on this forum and am all about finding the positive in any situation or circumstance.

@DaniWonderland, my heart goes out to you. As @JezebelleMoon stated earlier, if you don’t want to be with your child’s father anymore and if you feel like the situation between you two can’t be repaired and you’re just over everything, then send Andras their way to destroy the both of them. Dantalion is sweet, but he’s good to use if you want your ex back and want to work things out with him.

3 Likes

Is @micah stil suspended on here? I know he’d love a target

1 Like

Thank you. I thInk Dantalion would be the better choice then. How come I read in other threads that hes an assassin? He heals love and kills people???

I’m not sure, I haven’t read anywhere that described Dantalion in that way, as far as killing people…BUT he has the ability to manipulate your ex’s mind, so that would be a good reason to work with him. You’re the mother of his child, and even if he doesn’t want to be with you, he should still respect you above anything.

1 Like

His account was closed.

How’s everything Dani? Have you tried anything yet, or have any ideas on how to move forward?

3 Likes

No :sleepy: been dealing with more abuse from the narcissist and standing up our sick son to be with his whore instead while she boasts “:fu::rofl::rofl::rofl:” emojis on fb for me…I cant keep suffering like this for almost 4 years I just wanna die at this point … my son doesnt deserve to see a broken mother like this :sleepy::sleepy: I’m too weak and hysterical right now to prepare anything or get started

We are all here for you dani

I understand how broken you are … im lucky we dont have kids but it still hurts when someone you love leaves

2 Likes

How long did it take to work?? Did u repeat it?? 33 days is a LONGGG time

Ive left my spells in place had some sort of movement but not fully yet

It takes a while but never give up!

1 Like

It takes time, and this is an unusually tough case (I’m not sure if I need to repeat it yet), but there are definitely cracks in the veneer of their relationship (without wanting to go into too much detail here, one of them deleted all their wedding pictures from their social media).

I worked with Andras intensely for 3 weeks straight for a baneful working. I would have to agree on Andras being an overkill but I will say he can just cause “discord”. However, it will be particularly the nasty kind. You’re liable to cast a spell and the people your targeting end up in jail for domestic violence because of an argument. Also his energy is “leaky” and raw IMO. So you’ll most likely have to banish the excess leftover energy. The extra energy left without a purpose can cause havoc in your own household. It’s not because Andras is teaching you a lesson or “karma” that’s just how it is.

My suggestion for breaking up couples is King Asmoday. I also know this from my own practice. There’s others out there that may help as well like Zepar. The way I look at it is that if he can bring together he can probably break apart. But seek them and see what they have to say.

8 Likes