And now a message from Azazel

I can’t talk a whole lot about what is going on…but he DID ask me to share this with ya’ll.

“The true measure of a Black Magician is in their ability to keep secrets.”

Stay frosty,
Orismen

9 Likes

What does that make E.A.?

Unless you’re hiding something, guy who’s face is on EVERY PAGE.

O_o

Heh, he’s definitely been observing a few of us

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:2, topic:2486”]What does that make E.A.?

Unless you’re hiding something, guy who’s face is on EVERY PAGE.

O_o[/quote]

Only assuming that what he’s hiding isn’t even more amazing than what he’s telling us? :slight_smile:

Seriously, thanks Orismen & A. for this, I agree - the need to burble out stuff that should really be kept very close to the heart comes from a combo of stuff, including weak self-respect (hoping to get applause for the sharing), martyrdom (“I can’t keep all this powah to my stupid old self!”) and the need to be part of a peer group, all of which have no place in sincere black magick.

Fun at times, nice at times to share, to help, to be admired - but it’s nothing to do with the true and secret heart, the drive that brought us here. :wink:

7 Likes

Silentium Est Aureum

2 Likes

And duct tape is silver. :slight_smile:

And fear turns undergarments copper.

My 100th post has to deal with crapping oneself.

Wow.

Orismen, with all due respect I have for AZAZEL, everyone knows that silence is one holy virtue in magic. Therefore I fail to see how what this could be a revelation :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, probably not a revelation to you. It hit me in a way that the law of silence hasn’t. He told me to post it here.

Maybe I had to say it out loud to finally really internalize it?

1 Like

I don’t think it was suppose to be a revelation but just some advice to all of us that speak of our workings too much to where they don’t manifest and as was said earlier some things that we learn from spirits are for just us.And it is up to the other majicians to find out on their own path.

I take this message as if we’re handing out all the knowledge then everyone else will stop seeking it for themselves which is part of being a majician.

Just my interpretations of the message so no offense to anyone that thinks otherwise.

1 Like

Oh and thanks Orismen and Azazel!

1 Like

Thanks for your answer, Orismen.

1 Like

Yea, I needed this… Thanks.

No problem.

“Go Cooobra!”

1 Like

Silence is golden as the saying goes…

He has been watching me a bit. I am not ready just yet. But im thinking more and more… when my work with Michael is done… just to start work with Azazel. Have heard nothing but good things and he seems interested.

If you hear his call, then just go for it!

1 Like

[quote=“Orismen, post:1, topic:2486”]I can’t talk a whole lot about what is going on…but he DID ask me to share this with ya’ll.

“The true measure of a Black Magician is in their ability to keep secrets.”

Stay frosty,
Orismen[/quote]

You know, aside from the fact that I was passing out certain messages to certain people. And some of my posts were very general as well as specific. I have embarked upon giving out all that data in preparation for me to cease a lot of posting at all. I will still be available on PM, but I think I am going to maybe be here for another week or perhaps a little longer of posting, but Azazel has also told me there’s a reason I should not talk. My lessons are not the same as everyone’s, my quest, is. My dead ancestors have echoed his message to me before. So I know, I have done something foolish, and to make good on it, I must either hold my tongue or watch who I talk to.

As some of you have noticed, my focus on affairs is mostly moving away from making massive posts, I’m only making a few of them because I have time here to be helpful, and there has been a flurry of PMs and questions that have come my way from a lot of this.

I have given you all you need to know, simply to realize you are in possession of all the greatest secrets you have to know.

Azazel will guide you through your transformation. He will be eternally present for you as a human being and perhaps even beyond that.

I trust in him, for he has shown me the way in my own life. This is a personal quest as much as it is a grand ambition of the soul. It is a quest of an eternal nature.

And most importantly of all, he can only show you that which you are on the verge of realizing yourself.

First comes the path, then comes the work. That’s why they call it path working. Because you have to work your way through the entire time along the path. I can only show you what you need to do, you must ask Azazel to guide your soul through the fires of transformation into godhood.

Good Luck and Godspeed,
And remember, You are already God,
-Frater Apotheosis

2 Likes

I appreciate this. I saw this when it was fresh, and its been in my mind ever since. Thank you @Orismen, @Frater_Apotheosis, and Azazel.

1 Like

@Orismen , straight gold.

@Lady_Eva, I too get the three pitfalls you mentioned. A need for kudos from others. When they may not be there for you in your darkest/brutal times.