Ancient Star-Wars

Movies like Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings are actually based on Truth. There is a certain place in the universe called Lyra… I reccomend you ask for info on this and not search online because there is tons of New Age garb floating about. But based upon what I was told, in Lyra many galactic races lived in harmony. There were giant Cat people, Elven type, Fae type, all kinds. One day the Draco Reptilians from Draco began a war against them, over taking the planet and spreading the different souls to other star systems. Some chose to come to Atlantis, others Egypt, and of course there are the Mayas… which explains the pyramids!!! And also cave art of man pointing the stars.

more or less - the conscious projection of the collective subconscious world

I had wondered how intentional the messages were in it - or if it was taken from some kind of forbidden history and encoded into a movie…

Or it just came as an ‘inspired fantasy’ to be turned into a movie…

But yes - there are messages in it

Why does everyone dismiss everything as being subconscious? The subconscious and conscious are merged.

well - if something is done or presented that has some archetypical, mystical, or magickal meaning, then it is either coincidence, or actually a legitimate message. The subconscious comes into play when you realize that the producer of this message was not aware of the meaning and did not do anything on purpose, that is to say, he did not do it “consciously”. If it was not done consciously, it is simply a matter of terminology - then it was done with a consciousness not in the normal consciousness space, or, as our psychologists call it, subconsciously. If you don’t like the stigma attached to it, you could call it anti-conscious, or alter-conscious. But it’s the same thing - it’s a consciousness at work outside of our normal conscious awareness. So, they are merged - but the same way that love and hate are the same thing. The conscious mind is the opposing pole of the subconscious mind. But I guess, even though they are the same thing - or of the same substance - they have vastly different abilities and properties which, in my opinion, merits the use of the term “subconscious” when talking about anything that happens outside of the producers conscious awareness.
But I see what you’re talking about - it’s definitely an overused term, and often improperly used. But in this particular case, I think it’s the proper term to use.

Okay, I get what you mean Thomas, but yes it is used to dismiss a lot of things which are valid, which is disturbing to me on a personal level, been called nuts too many times. lol. But your explanation was decent, and good!

"All the while, I am so close to you I have been overlooked, you have taken me for granted until you no longer recognize me. As you reach outward hoping to find me, I hide in your mind, your heart, your soul, I hide in the consciousness within you.

For I am your well of living waters, your reservoir of life force, and if you will learn to draw from my resources, eagerly and deliberately, these resources will increase and multiply until your entire being is transformed into a vessel unceasingly running over with holy radiance.

My presence as your inner consciousness is just as infinite as my unending presence in the cosmos all around you.

Like an iceberg on the sea, nine-tenths of which is out of sight, I live within you in the form of mind with nine-tenths of me being submerged beneath your awareness. The expanse of an iceberg underwater is just as real as the tip extending above the surface. And the expanse of mind submerged below your conscious awareness is just as real as the surface mind with which you do your thinking.

The submerged mind is like a sunken treasure chest, chock-full of wonders, waiting for you to discover it and draw it to the surface. For the most part, it lies neglected and untouched even though I have stored within it all my powers, all my wisdom, all the truth in the cosmos, the record of existence, the force that quickens and perfects, the peace that passes understanding, the love that conquers all.

This submerged mind is your center of divine wisdom, an area of mind that does not think in the normal sense of the word—it knows. The nature of it is pure and holy, it has never been touched by limited or negative belief; it is a living part of me. When you have learned to elevate this submerged mind and integrate it with your surface consciousness, your entire being will take on its holy nature and you will come to find that, as Jesus taught, it is indeed not robbery to be equal with God.

Your submerged mind extends into the central area of feeling, the heart. I live also in your heart as a reservoir of love that is immeasurable. Your hopes and dreams and high aspirations rise up from this reservoir of feeling; they are the echoes of my still small voice, bursting through to your surface mind like notes of music springing out of the silence, forever urging you onward toward more prolific expression of your hidden skills and talents.

Unfortunately, however, much more than hopes and dreams and high aspirations has been born in your central reservoir of feeling. For mind and heart have always worked together to form a powerful force. When thought combines with feeling, activity is set in motion, things are brought about. The more intense the feeling, the greater is its active force.

It is for this one reason, simple though it may sound, that the many kinds of troubles which plague the world have been brought into existence.

My children have misused their thoughts, they have misused their feelings; innocently doing so, of course, not knowing of the mighty forces set in motion when thoughts and feelings blend.

It is because of this misuse of thought and feeling that my planet earth has been perverted. In actuality, it is a perfect world which I prepared with tender care and filled abundantly with my presence. However, since thoughts and feelings are living forces, and my children have let their thinking sink to imperfect levels, imperfect conditions are in operation, abounding and rebounding, superimposed, as it were, over my beautiful planet like a sinister spiderweb."

I know some of what you originally said is true. The same sectarian bullshit that caused them to leave their original home world is what caused some of them to come here, only to repeat the same stupid mistake.

Also I think the Maya ;like a certain tribe in Africa; left this bullshit instead of taking a greater role here. It’s about to happen again.