Ancient magic

Hello everyone, I have a question for all which is the most ancient magic that you know and that you have used? I my case I think that the answer is when I evoked Amon (an Egyptian god)

i have Spanish books from spain by authors considered masters,tis magic is wicca,but includes angel,grimoire verum parts,diana,jupiter,prays,so i gess its old,

Well I would think the most ancient magicks involved people painting the walls of caves and attributing divine forces to natural things…and using sympathetic magick to effect change. Before there were priesthoods and ceremonial magicks, there were folks scratching symbols into the dirt…gathering supplies from nature, listening to what EA calls the Spirit of Magick… It involved pure intuition and trusting magick to show you what you need, whether it was supplies, a chant, a ritual etc. Some form of this, I believe is the oldest form of magick. Deities became more personified later… The early stuff involved pure will, nature, intuition, the elements, and paying attention to the world around and within you. ,

Curiously enough, the first religion was shamanism. And it appeared simultaneously around the world in different places.

the oldest form of magic is ceremonial magic. not the bullshit that Crowley had printed(its all wrong btw), but the art in its true form.

this school of magic was made in the first age in Atlantis.

man had lost the light of his soul, and the great adepts along with the gods developed the true methods of regaining what was lost. the format we still know today, but the most powerful rituals are closely guarded by the gods and only revealed when you are ready for them.

all forms of witchcraft and shamanism were the creations of the 3rd age. (like 10,000 plus years after the work done in the great temple of Atlantis)

and while it might sound like I’m making this up, this knowledge and history was revealed to me by Thoth. (and i trust him to tell truly of history no longer recorded in the tomes of men today)

Yes exactly, this is also my firm belief. A few years back now, I divined the following information through a series of rituals to try and dig up some of the foundation to our magical practices and this is what I was taught…

The origins of spiritual communication came from mans developing awareness that there was something more than just his physical self and the environment he lived in. He sensed a presence within organic substances and the natural elements of earth, which made him examine himself more deeply (you will notice that he sensed the presence first, Initial contact usually follows this route, just like evokation does).

This prompted him to try and connect with this source through some sort of communication and natural intuition. He thereby offered up requests, allowing himself to connect with these ancient deities long before his own thought forms created that other generation of Gods. These spiritual forces where here long before mans existence and were the true ancients, which have been depicted in many formats. These primordial forces simply became overshadowed by man’s own creations over the years.

I was told by spirits that this early communication instigated mans first altars. These were simply sacred places of contact that became a place to offer sacrifice in exchange for favours from the Gods. The word Altar was mentioned to me as being descended from the actions of ‘burnt offerings’. Altars are therefore a place to offer your petition, intention or sacrifices to the spirits.

Interestingly enough, The word altar can also be traced from the same source as ‘altitude’ meaning a higher place?

> Isn’t it amazing, when man recognised these outer forces, he then started to develop (over time) the ability to extend his own consciousness outwards thereby creating his own egrogorical entities? They are both the same in one respect, or perform in similar ways but the source of true spirit is very much an external power initially, we are mealy reflections or extensions of it.

I got some that goes back over 10,000 years, workings with primordial forces that existed long before mankind, it’s just 10,000 is about as old as I know of as a system for working with these forces. PM me and I can point you in the right direction.

Yes exactly, this is also my firm belief. A few years back now, I divined the following information through a series of rituals to try and dig up some of the foundation to our magical practices and this is what I was taught…

The origins of spiritual communication came from mans developing awareness that there was something more than just his physical self and the environment he lived in. He sensed a presence within organic substances and the natural elements of earth, which made him examine himself more deeply (you will notice that he sensed the presence first, Initial contact usually follows this route, just like evokation does).

This prompted him to try and connect with this source through some sort of communication and natural intuition. He thereby offered up requests, allowing himself to connect with these ancient deities long before his own thought forms created that other generation of Gods. These spiritual forces where here long before mans existence and were the true ancients, which have been depicted in many formats. These primordial forces simply became overshadowed by man’s own creations over the years.

I was told by spirits that this early communication instigated mans first altars. These were simply sacred places of contact that became a place to offer sacrifice in exchange for favours from the Gods. The word Altar was mentioned to me as being descended from the actions of ‘burnt offerings’. Altars are therefore a place to offer your petition, intention or sacrifices to the spirits.

Interestingly enough, The word altar can also be traced from the same source as ‘altitude’ meaning a higher place?

> Isn’t it amazing, when man recognised these outer forces, he then started to develop (over time) the ability to extend his own consciousness outwards thereby creating his own egrogorical entities? They are both the same in one respect, or perform in similar ways but the source of true spirit is very much an external power initially, we are mealy reflections or extensions of it.[/quote]

I would like to invite you to join me in redeveloping the ancient systems used during the age of Gobekli Tepi. If interested send me a private message.

It reminds me of something Eric mentioned to me the other day that many times people start out with simple older magick and have experiences and are blown away then they get into more more modern systems and don’t see as much results and then end up going back to much older systems and are blown away again. I couldn’t agree more.

What methods do you plan to use to Re-develop it? I would think this woukd require alot of travel, archeological research and other things to uncover and Re-develop thr system.

Well I certainly hope it requires all those things because otherwise it wouldn’t be much of an adventure would it? :wink:

Yeah I was nust curious as to the level of involvement. Because we’re talking about just a simple post on a magick forum which can easily be misinterpreted as not being as serious. But you never know. Unless of course you know such people in real life and have the ability to do alot of things. Alot of this is based off things like Resources, Connections, ones ability to extend themselves beyond mundane responsibities, etc.