Ancestral Gods

I’ve been working with King Paimon exclusively and last night he goes and tells me that I might benefit from studying with Quetzalcoatl. Now this God is an Aztec God the feathered serpent to be precise. I know they are my ancestral gods but I also know they are bloody gods, meaning they demand blood daily. My culture has a very bloody history when it comes to human sacrifices. I guess that is why I might be a little apprehensive when it comes to working with these gods because I know their history. But if I want to grow in my path I also need to go where I’m being led so to speak. So I’ll walk with trepidation and keep my eyes wide open for the obvious blood lust from them. Any feed back would be greatly appericated…

4 Likes

I’m not sure about that… but maybe you can work out something with them… maybe there is something else that they will accept in place of the blood. There are many cultures whose spirits at one time took lots of blood and human sacrifices but no longer do… or at least their followers don’t offer it…it just really isn’t practical to modern life and society… at least on the surface… idk

1 Like

Practical it’s not I agree with you but you can’t change one’s nature. Like I said I’ll walk tenderly while dealing with them just because I know what they use to ask for on a daily basis.

2 Likes

A little blood doesn’t hurt and goes a long way and in today’s age there’s safe ways of blooding like with a lancet. While the Norse is very different it holds similarities in blood requirements. The runes demand blood when used, it’s a form of sacrifice.

1 Like

What have you been working towards, if I may ask?

Well my ground is Mexican shamanism and I got disgruntled with all the Christian overtones within it. But what led me to King Paimon was I had a tragedy happen in Feburary and I was looking to make a pact so my wife and I could have another moment with our daughter that we lost way to early. Well needless to say he helped us in a huge way and I’ve been working with him since then exclusively daily in my own personal growth in the LHP. But he threw me a curve ball when he said he thought I’d benefit from Quetzaltcoatl guidance as well.
Maybe this is just his way of grounding me deeper in my cultures beliefs and lifting me out of the muck I’ve been in. So I’ll learn all I can from Quetzalcoatl and still continue my work with King Paimon.

2 Likes

have you thought about asking a local butcher shop to collect blood for you? Or maybe just buying, sacrificing, and draining a animal yourself and saving blood for ritual use?

1 Like

That’s a good idea…but I think the point the poster is making is that they require HUMAN sacrifice and blood…I think

Sorry I practice Voodoun soooooo. Usually blood is blood (aka an offering of spirit)

@BabyDragon Also most entities at least respect the effort. Believe it or not they also keep up to date with our times so they can be understanding as long as respect is shown.

2 Likes

Agreed

I fully agree. That is why I suggested earlier seeing if something can be worked out…and made note of the lack of practicality and how things have changed with some of these deities…so yes! I agree with you.

I practice a tradition that REGULARLY uses animal sacrifice…and I am close to some folks who practice Vodoun…so we are on the same page. HAHA!

1 Like

@BabyDragon Interesting, I would love to chat more if you are interested HMU. :wink: (like minded ppl and all that)

@Thayliss Also just remembered local Asian marketplaces usually sell pigs blood. If talking to the butcher would seem awkward.

1 Like

No thank you for both of your feed back i will definitely explore those options and see how it plays out.

1 Like

Cool I would love to know the outcome either way. As in if I’m right? Then Awesome! If It doesn’t work? Well a learning experiance for me I guess… lol :laughing:

1 Like

I will keep you posted as it all plays out.

1 Like