Ancestoral guardian spirits

How do you get rid of thier guardian spirits so you can get the spells to work on them!

1 Like

That’s a great question that I don’t know the answer to. But keep in mind that positive spells (that won’t be blocked by anyone) can have devastating effects. It is entirely doable to wreck someone’s life by sending them the right gifts.

I have found that evoking them and discussing the issue with your foe to be the most efficient. Ultimately, ancestors want what is best for those who live on after them, and if what you are trying to do can serve as a way to improve their descendants lives (such as learning a lesson via punishment of bad behavior), many will stand aside or even help you. But you have to make a very strong case and may want to get your own ancestors involved to help

1 Like

Excellent advice. A good example would be to bless them with wealth yet not the wisdom to handle the money, which can eventually leave them back to poverty.

1 Like

How do you go about evoking thier spirits?

You mean like love spells and stuff like that?

1 Like

Usually, I just have a picture of the target or their name next to my cauldron bellowing incense smoke and call out to “The spirits of blood and oath from (target’s name)'s family line, come forth to this meeting”. I will continue to call them over and over as I slip my awareness from here into a place where their presence can be seen/felt (TGS essentially). Then I present my case, as if I was in court.

1 Like

Do you do any work for clients?