Anatomy of Evil, Building a Soul of Darkness

Folks if you have not yet watched this video I highly recommend it. Now this was a verification to me that I myself am on the right path and a synchronicity with my own pathworking. When I first began my journey with the void chaos what I believe EA calls the river of darkness this transformative absorption of the chakrah was what I was doing although I wasn’t quite aware of it at the time. I knew I would feel better when I would allow myself to dissolve in the void as I discussed in my thread on psychic development for the magician.
The other day I mentioned in the Lucifuge Rofocale thread how the darkness spontaneously sprouts light and order from the chaos. When it reaches the material realm it is like light as it hits the prism and becomes the rainbow of colors. He discusses the dissolving of the centers and creating new from the darkness. This is much like a reversal of the prism to the source within the self. This is quite the compliment to my own pathworking and almost a precursor to my work on the dark aspects of the elements. Lucifer, leviathan, Behemoth, and Satan. The Dark Air, water, Earth, and Fire. If you notice in my creations and altars I use the dark colors to represent the dark aspects of the elemental powers. This has been a very exciting revelation for me and I plan to write this whole process I’ve been going through under Lucifer’s guidance into something I can share with you all. What EA had done here is revolutionize the way we view our reality at large and this has been a great verification for me that his methods and systems are somewhat different from my own yet it’s as if we are being given lessons from beyond that are strikingly similar in nature and practice. This in its self is a verification of the great work of evolution
Here is the video if you have not yet watched this video feel free to do so now. - YouTube
Cheers!

1 Like

Oooh I gotta see this. At some point, we gotta do a working together :wink:

1 Like

I got some decent synchronicity out of that video as well. Wound up doing an invocation of Lucifer shortly afterwards, and he confirmed a few things that I needed to hear.

1 Like