An update from before

This is an update to an earlier post made regarding the move. I’ve originally expressed that I was then allowed to attend the local community college and that I was scared. My family has decided that they’d rather me wait till the next semester so o can get a job. I don’t like the choice they’ve made, but it’s their money so I have to accept it.


Gotta be tough, man. Keep your chin up.

It’s more of an inconvenience and disappointment. Basically, except for getting a job, my life won’t changed. And I don’t know if I’ll get a job or how long it will last. So between school and work, I’m not sure what will cause more anxiety.

Though, I’ve put a halt on my practices and taken my alter down so we can sale the house. I’ve decided not to resume till after we’re moved and settled. So I’m excited for that.

1 Like