An unknown entity

When i try to get into theta gamma sync when i’m laying in my bed, i start to see the air moving, like shadows, also when its moving i can feel it, i get the feeling that there is an entity there. My question is if this is some entity how do i communicate with it, i want to find out more about this entity.

Also i think i have felt this entity touch me, it felt like energy moving around my arm, oscillating in strength. Therefore i’m interested to find out more about this entity.

I should mention that my goal in this operation is to make contact with a succubus or similar spirit/entity, so maybe i was successful, but if i wasn’t then i would like to find out, so i can banish the entity.

So to sum up i would like some advice in communicating with some spirit that is near me, thanks for all your help.

Easy! You could use a pendulum (which IMO is the easiest method of divination) to determine if you attracted a succubus or something else.

If you get the “something else” option, I’m sure another one of us can give you a better way of analyzing the spirit.

Cheerio!

-Sev

Thanks for the tip, i asked many questions and many control questions, i asked the negation of previously question to see if i got negated result, and i did.
Are you a male spirit, no
Are you a female spirit yes
Are you a succubus, yes
are you an angel, no
are you an demon, no (slight hesitation)
are you good, no
are you bad, no
do you like me, yes
Is it you i have seen above my bed, yes
Have i felt your hand, yes.

This is real cool, but i’m wondering if i can trust these result, ea mentioned that these method of divination can be manipulated to give the answers we want by believing it. Anyway i will continue to experiment with the pendulum, thanks alot.

Anytime! But you might want to just clear your head before dowsing again and see if you get the same responses.

Yes i see what you mean, actually tried it again and got contradictory answers, to get clear responses do you mean i should go into a meditative state, maybe even beginning of theta gamma sync?

Get into TG and do it again, that’s my advice.

[quote=“proeng, post:3, topic:3034”]Thanks for the tip, i asked many questions and many control questions, i asked the negation of previously question to see if i got negated result, and i did.
Are you a succubus, yes
are you an angel, no
are you good, no
are you bad, no
do you like me, yes

This is real cool, but i’m wondering if i can trust these result, ea mentioned that these method of divination can be manipulated to give the answers we want by believing it. Anyway i will continue to experiment with the pendulum, thanks alot.[/quote]

I wouldn’t recommend “yes”/“no” questions as a way to getting acquainted with a spirit or entity, just because of how easy it is to manipulate it to fit your own agenda, rather than getting “manipulated” by the spirit/entity.

There was a slight hesitation on the question about her being a “demon”. That doesn’t necessarily have to be a “bad sign”. That word might have a meaning for her, or she just got slight confused of what you meant by that word since it’s been around way longer than Christianity and Judaism. “Demon” and “daemon” is pretty similar, don’t you think? The first is pretty dogmatic, while the latter is more divine and godlike.

For more accuracy, a pendulum might not be the right tool of communication. Good for starters, but gives too much room for wrong interpretation.

Have i felt your hand, yes
That ability, to feel her touch, just makes it possible to communicate through pen and paper instead of a pendulum. In my opinion, it's more accurate than pendulum which just limits the answers and widens your interpretations of your questions. With a pen and a sheet of paper, you get words and sentences from your questions and clear things up a little.

But this have some flaws to it, aswell, and it can turn a little dogmatic depending on your beliefs. For me, the words “succubus”, “Satan”, “love”, “eternity”, “soul”, “power”, and other words including their names came up. Even if dogmatic religious words might come forward through this type of communication, it is just their ways of communicate in a way you can comprehend. Later on, the words changed to “Cernunnos” (the Horned God, which “Satan” or the “Devil” is pretty much based on), “proposal”, “wedding”, “transformation”, “14th century” (which describes one of my wives age). You wouldn’t get this kind of information through a “yes” or “no” based questions. It is pretty straight forward.

To make this kind of communication to work as intended is to put a blank paper on your table, and a pen on your hand. Explain your intent with these tools and ask the spirit or entity to touch the hand where your pen is. When you feel the physical energy of the spirit, ask a question and loose your hand so the spirit can write the words. If it works, ask more questions. But don’t communicate too often with pen and paper. This is just “stage 2” in the communication process, as I see it.

I find yes/no questions to be fine; but I often spin the board- and then ask a question with my eyes closed- especially if I get alot of answers of just yes or no- every time I do this- I still get accurate answers. I remember when i first used a pendulum- not only did I not trust it, i knew I would find it bs— I was stunned by the activity; as well, due to the emotional upheaval I was in- the pendulum actually stalled for about a second in the ‘up’ position before swinging back down- and did not act like it was really swinging, but had fingers actually moving it. hoping to get me a spirit board made this month.

[quote=“succupedia, post:7, topic:3034”][quote=“proeng, post:3, topic:3034”]Thanks for the tip, i asked many questions and many control questions, i asked the negation of previously question to see if i got negated result, and i did.
Are you a succubus, yes
are you an angel, no
are you good, no
are you bad, no
do you like me, yes

This is real cool, but i’m wondering if i can trust these result, ea mentioned that these method of divination can be manipulated to give the answers we want by believing it. Anyway i will continue to experiment with the pendulum, thanks alot.[/quote]

I wouldn’t recommend “yes”/“no” questions as a way to getting acquainted with a spirit or entity, just because of how easy it is to manipulate it to fit your own agenda, rather than getting “manipulated” by the spirit/entity.

There was a slight hesitation on the question about her being a “demon”. That doesn’t necessarily have to be a “bad sign”. That word might have a meaning for her, or she just got slight confused of what you meant by that word since it’s been around way longer than Christianity and Judaism. “Demon” and “daemon” is pretty similar, don’t you think? The first is pretty dogmatic, while the latter is more divine and godlike.

For more accuracy, a pendulum might not be the right tool of communication. Good for starters, but gives too much room for wrong interpretation.[/quote]

But you wouldn’t have an intelligent conversation other than pointing on two simple directions that you, and only you, are in charge of. It is good for starters, but at some point you want to take the conversation further by getting other words than “yes” or “no”. You can’t ask who they are by giving them two options, without controlling the outcome of the answer, would you?

It is also a detour that takes too long to get the answer you looking for. Instead of doing 10 steps of questions, why not make 1 or 2 and get the answer right away?

In my opinion, start with a simple “yes/no”-questions, but never stay there too long. Even if you’re comfortable with it, the spirit or entity might get nothing out of it. It might even be frustrating to be limited and never have an opportunity to learn you anything.